Turkey of the Week - Karmarama/Colman's
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 10 November 2011 08:00AM
Words fail Sara Kimberley every time she watches Karmarama's ad for Colman's beef gravy involving a dancing gravy cow:
"The ad features a cow jumping out of a gravy boat to an altered version of The Bodyrockers' I Like The Way You Move - changed to I Like The Way You Moo. Someone has clearly come up with this terrible concept based on the fact that 'move' sounds like 'moo'. Luckily, Karmarama doesn't handle Flora, otherwise we'd be hearing The Foundations' Build Me Up Buttercup next!"
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager - Design & Marketing Agency ADLIB £ Competitive, Hampshire
- Marketing Executive - Cloud Marketing & Lead Capture Software Recruitment Revolution Up to £25,000 (DOE) + Benefits, Portsmouth, Hampshire
- Marketing Data Analyst - CRM / eCRM ADLIB £Competitive, Bath
- Brand Strategy Consultant Rare Selection £30 - £40K + excellent benefits incl pension, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Executive, Top branding and design agency Gabriele Skelton £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'