Turkey of the Week - Karmarama/Colman's
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 10 November 2011 08:00AM
Words fail Sara Kimberley every time she watches Karmarama's ad for Colman's beef gravy involving a dancing gravy cow:
"The ad features a cow jumping out of a gravy boat to an altered version of The Bodyrockers' I Like The Way You Move - changed to I Like The Way You Moo. Someone has clearly come up with this terrible concept based on the fact that 'move' sounds like 'moo'. Luckily, Karmarama doesn't handle Flora, otherwise we'd be hearing The Foundations' Build Me Up Buttercup next!"
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Lead .NET (Sitecore) Developer Digital Gurus £50000 - £60000 Per Annum Bonus + Benefits Available, Central London
- Account Director Zebra People £45000 - £55000 per annum + Competative Benefits Structure, City of London
- Senior Developer Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 Per Annum, London
- Account Executive Beyond The Book £Negotiable, Northampton
- Marketing Executive Stopgap £28000 per annum, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media