Pick of the Week - John Lewis/Adam & Eve
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 17 November 2011 08:00AM
Matt Williams thinks that Adam & Eve's "long wait" spot for John Lewis is easily the winner in this year's battle of the Christmas campaigns:
"This is not only a brilliant festive ad but also one of the best TV ads of the year overall. It's a lovely story that is told brilliantly and I'm not at all surprised with the reaction that it's already sparked from the public." The ad was written and art directed by Matt Gay and John Long, and directed by Dougal Wilson through Blink.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Client Facing Project Manager Twist Recruitment £24000 - £27000 per annum + great benefits, City of London
- Midweight- senior Digital Project Manager Twist Recruitment £35000 - £55000 per annum + bonus, City of London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k (freelance & perm) Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- Digital Performance Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second
- Powerade launches global World Cup campaign
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- We Are Pi wins Wrangler's European creative account
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers