The Crayon Detectives
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 19 January 2012 08:00AM
"'Ello, 'ello, 'ello, what's going on 'ere, then?" A big financial deal went down in adland last week and, by the look of the photo below, the Yard had to be called in.
Meet Detectives Hicklin, Runacus and Brown, aka the senior partners at The Crayon Group, which was recently acquired by Karma Communications. You don't have to be Inspector George Gently to work out these guys harbour secret ambitions to star in their own TV detective series.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Group Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus car/ car allowance, London