The Crayon Detectives
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 19 January 2012 08:00AM
"'Ello, 'ello, 'ello, what's going on 'ere, then?" A big financial deal went down in adland last week and, by the look of the photo below, the Yard had to be called in.
Meet Detectives Hicklin, Runacus and Brown, aka the senior partners at The Crayon Group, which was recently acquired by Karma Communications. You don't have to be Inspector George Gently to work out these guys harbour secret ambitions to star in their own TV detective series.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Midweight Digital Designer - Central London - 40k Red Sofa London £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- Social Account Manager Xcede Recruitment Solutions £38000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Digital / Video / Motion Producer - Central London - up to 60k Red Sofa London £45000 - £60000 per annum + benefits, London
- ***JAVA CONSULTANT*** GREAT OPPORTUNITY - ZURICH Preferred Choice Recruitment £65000 - £80000 per annum + Bonuses £8-10k + Benefits, ZÃ¼rich
- Artworkers - Junior and Midweight Red Sofa London £22000 - £27000 per annum, London
Who should you be kissing on Twitter? A new microsite offers guidance
It’s National Kissing Day, as if you didn’t know. And to celebrate, instead of kissing each other, the lingerie company Curvy Kate has developed a new microsite. Using a scientific formula, otherwise known as the Twitter API, Curvy Kate has looked at who you follow and your tweets to determine who you should be kissing.