'This will be a knockdown, drag-out contest' says Boris Johnson
By Rebecca Burn-Callander, managementtoday.co.uk, Monday, 05 March 2012 09:56AM
Quote of the day: The Mayoral contest is hotting up. Current incumbent BoJo has just unveiled his nine-point plan for London, promising to create 200,000 more jobs, cut Tube delays and extend his popular Boris Bikes scheme. He is clear on his single-minded determination to oust the competition: 'It's a fantastic job and I intend to do my best to retain the reins of power,' he says.
This article was first published on managementtoday.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Studio Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £29000 - £32000 per annum, Warwickshire
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure