'This will be a knockdown, drag-out contest' says Boris Johnson
By Rebecca Burn-Callander, managementtoday.co.uk, Monday, 05 March 2012 09:56AM
Quote of the day: The Mayoral contest is hotting up. Current incumbent BoJo has just unveiled his nine-point plan for London, promising to create 200,000 more jobs, cut Tube delays and extend his popular Boris Bikes scheme. He is clear on his single-minded determination to oust the competition: 'It's a fantastic job and I intend to do my best to retain the reins of power,' he says.
This article was first published on managementtoday.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits, East Midlands Region / Leicestershire
- Account Manager - Shopper / Promotional Marketing Agency Stonor £30K + as a benchmark but depends on level of experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Account Director - Digital Agency - Oxfordshire - £45k - NP084 Stonor £45k, Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Account Manager - Partnership Marketing Stonor £24k - £32k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)