'This will be a knockdown, drag-out contest' says Boris Johnson
By Rebecca Burn-Callander, managementtoday.co.uk, Monday, 05 March 2012 09:56AM
Quote of the day: The Mayoral contest is hotting up. Current incumbent BoJo has just unveiled his nine-point plan for London, promising to create 200,000 more jobs, cut Tube delays and extend his popular Boris Bikes scheme. He is clear on his single-minded determination to oust the competition: 'It's a fantastic job and I intend to do my best to retain the reins of power,' he says.
This article was first published on managementtoday.co.uk
- General Manager - Integrated Advertising Agency - Dubai MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- MIDWEIGHT DESIGNER - award winning global agency! Live Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Insight Manager, Clientside Hasson Associates £50,000 - £55,000, Central London
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Spectrum 360 Recruitment £30k - £40k, London, Soho
- Copywriter (fixed term contract) become £35-45, London
- ITV confirms major shake-up of Daybreak
- Man Utd teams with Google for pitch-side digital competition
- Campaign Viral Chart: Edeka's 'supergeil' ad leads viral hat-trick for German retailer
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- EE launches viral homage Gold Spot campaign
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'