35 Women Under 35: Call for entry
How much George Osborne helped women in the Budget remains to be seen, but MT is doing its bit to raise the profile of successful young women in business.
In July, MT will publish our prestigious ’35 Women Under 35’ list. We’ve been running the list since 2001, and were the first business magazine to do so.
We’ve always featured the very best female talent on the list, including Stella McCartney, Elisabeth Murdoch and Martha Lane Fox. In 2011, we profiled women from all walks of business life – from Alexandra Popa who makes corsets for Lady Gaga to Emma Woollcott, a media lawyer who has acted for some of the claimants in the phone hacking saga. What will this year hold?
Are you an ambitious woman aged 35 or under who is doing great things in the world of business, the public and third sectors? Or do you know somebody who is? If so, let features editor Emma De Vita know. You need to include contact details, date of birth, a biog and details of achievements inside and outside of work by the 13th April. Please email her if you have any questions
We look forward to hearing from you.
This article was first published on managementtoday.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Community Manager Dot-Gap £22k, Central London
- Digital Project Manager / eCommerce Manager - client side. Search Party 30-40k + benefits, Berkshire
- Senior UX/IA Mobile Designer - 3 Month Contract - London Network Career Consultants £300 - £350 per day, London
- E-Commerce Business Analyst Stopgap £300 - £400 per day + 6 month contract, South East England
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office