35 Women Under 35: Call for entry
How much George Osborne helped women in the Budget remains to be seen, but MT is doing its bit to raise the profile of successful young women in business.
In July, MT will publish our prestigious ’35 Women Under 35’ list. We’ve been running the list since 2001, and were the first business magazine to do so.
We’ve always featured the very best female talent on the list, including Stella McCartney, Elisabeth Murdoch and Martha Lane Fox. In 2011, we profiled women from all walks of business life – from Alexandra Popa who makes corsets for Lady Gaga to Emma Woollcott, a media lawyer who has acted for some of the claimants in the phone hacking saga. What will this year hold?
Are you an ambitious woman aged 35 or under who is doing great things in the world of business, the public and third sectors? Or do you know somebody who is? If so, let features editor Emma De Vita know. You need to include contact details, date of birth, a biog and details of achievements inside and outside of work by the 13th April. Please email her if you have any questions
We look forward to hearing from you.
This article was first published on managementtoday.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Planner Direct Recruitment Up to 60k plus benefits, Central London
- Junior Recruitment Consultant, Insight Team Hasson Associates £Competitive , Central London
- UK Digital Lead Hasson Associates £70,000 - £83,000, Central London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Pitch update: Pre-Christmas round-up of RBS, BA and all the biggest pitches
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- Argos reviews £55 million ad account