35 Women Under 35: Call for entry
How much George Osborne helped women in the Budget remains to be seen, but MT is doing its bit to raise the profile of successful young women in business.
In July, MT will publish our prestigious ’35 Women Under 35’ list. We’ve been running the list since 2001, and were the first business magazine to do so.
We’ve always featured the very best female talent on the list, including Stella McCartney, Elisabeth Murdoch and Martha Lane Fox. In 2011, we profiled women from all walks of business life – from Alexandra Popa who makes corsets for Lady Gaga to Emma Woollcott, a media lawyer who has acted for some of the claimants in the phone hacking saga. What will this year hold?
Are you an ambitious woman aged 35 or under who is doing great things in the world of business, the public and third sectors? Or do you know somebody who is? If so, let features editor Emma De Vita know. You need to include contact details, date of birth, a biog and details of achievements inside and outside of work by the 13th April. Please email her if you have any questions
We look forward to hearing from you.
This article was first published on managementtoday.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- Digital Planner Buyer - Revolutionary Media Agency!! Ultimate Asset £22000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits , City of London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief