35 Women Under 35: Call for entry
How much George Osborne helped women in the Budget remains to be seen, but MT is doing its bit to raise the profile of successful young women in business.
In July, MT will publish our prestigious ’35 Women Under 35’ list. We’ve been running the list since 2001, and were the first business magazine to do so.
We’ve always featured the very best female talent on the list, including Stella McCartney, Elisabeth Murdoch and Martha Lane Fox. In 2011, we profiled women from all walks of business life – from Alexandra Popa who makes corsets for Lady Gaga to Emma Woollcott, a media lawyer who has acted for some of the claimants in the phone hacking saga. What will this year hold?
Are you an ambitious woman aged 35 or under who is doing great things in the world of business, the public and third sectors? Or do you know somebody who is? If so, let features editor Emma De Vita know. You need to include contact details, date of birth, a biog and details of achievements inside and outside of work by the 13th April. Please email her if you have any questions
We look forward to hearing from you.
This article was first published on managementtoday.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Community Manager/Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Head of Retail Brands Stopgap £110000 per annum + pro rata - 2/3 month contract, London
- Mid-Weight Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Hertfordshire
- KitKat's mocking Apple tweet outperforms Oreo's Superbowl
- Social Media Week: what social media has taught us
- TfL launches selfie campaign to encourage people to get home safely
- Argos releases alien swan song ad
- Branded Content sends messages ads cannot, Diageo boss says
- 13 ways to create a winning print ad