Ken Livingstone says, 'Let's end the X Factor slug-fest'
By Rebecca Burn-Callander, managementtoday.co.uk, Wednesday, 04 April 2012 10:14AM
Quote of the day: Yesterday's mayoral stand-off on LBC radio nearly ended in fisticuffs. Boris Johnson found himself having to share a lift with Ken Livingstone after his rival had openly challenged him about his tax affairs on air. The current incumbent turned the air blue with expletives: 'It's all f***ing lies,' he said. Today, Livingstone called for an end to the spat: 'There is a danger that things are considerably out of hand,' he said. 'Let's end the X Factor slug-fest.' Easy to take the high road after you've made your point though, eh Ken?
This article was first published on managementtoday.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Marketing Assistant/Graduate position Brand Recruitment £20000 per annum + great benefits, Northamptonshire
- Social Media Manager Three £Competitive + 20% bonus + benefits, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Marketing Director Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/CA, South East England / London (Greater)
- Trade Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment £competitive plus bonus plus benefits, Buckinghamshire