Ken Livingstone says, 'Let's end the X Factor slug-fest'
By Rebecca Burn-Callander, managementtoday.co.uk, Wednesday, 04 April 2012 10:14AM
Quote of the day: Yesterday's mayoral stand-off on LBC radio nearly ended in fisticuffs. Boris Johnson found himself having to share a lift with Ken Livingstone after his rival had openly challenged him about his tax affairs on air. The current incumbent turned the air blue with expletives: 'It's all f***ing lies,' he said. Today, Livingstone called for an end to the spat: 'There is a danger that things are considerably out of hand,' he said. 'Let's end the X Factor slug-fest.' Easy to take the high road after you've made your point though, eh Ken?
This article was first published on managementtoday.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Interactive Designer Source £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Qualitative Senior Research Executive Lipton Fleming £25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits, London
- Account Director [Telco] - Superb Agency off Oxford Street Fill Recruitment Ltd to £55k with great benefits, Off Oxford Street
- Propositions Marketing Manager Harvey Nash £35000 - £40000 per annum, Walsall
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart