Ken Livingstone says, 'Let's end the X Factor slug-fest'
By Rebecca Burn-Callander, managementtoday.co.uk, Wednesday, 04 April 2012 10:14AM
Quote of the day: Yesterday's mayoral stand-off on LBC radio nearly ended in fisticuffs. Boris Johnson found himself having to share a lift with Ken Livingstone after his rival had openly challenged him about his tax affairs on air. The current incumbent turned the air blue with expletives: 'It's all f***ing lies,' he said. Today, Livingstone called for an end to the spat: 'There is a danger that things are considerably out of hand,' he said. 'Let's end the X Factor slug-fest.' Easy to take the high road after you've made your point though, eh Ken?
This article was first published on managementtoday.co.uk
- Planner, Top Direct Marketing/Digital Agency London Direct Recruitment £35,000-£42,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Planner, Direct Marketing /CRM Agency, London Direct Recruitment £70,000-100,000, London (Greater)
- CRM Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Head Of Strategy & Consumer Insight Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South West England
- Merchandising Assistant Ball & Hoolahan £29,500, London (Central), London (Greater)