Ken Livingstone says, 'Let's end the X Factor slug-fest'
By Rebecca Burn-Callander, managementtoday.co.uk, Wednesday, 04 April 2012 10:14AM
Quote of the day: Yesterday's mayoral stand-off on LBC radio nearly ended in fisticuffs. Boris Johnson found himself having to share a lift with Ken Livingstone after his rival had openly challenged him about his tax affairs on air. The current incumbent turned the air blue with expletives: 'It's all f***ing lies,' he said. Today, Livingstone called for an end to the spat: 'There is a danger that things are considerably out of hand,' he said. 'Let's end the X Factor slug-fest.' Easy to take the high road after you've made your point though, eh Ken?
This article was first published on managementtoday.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Account Manager Reuben Sinclair £36-40k + £10k (company Profit Share), Covent Garden
- Junior Managing Director - Branded Content and Experiential Agency Bamboo Crowd £80000 - £90000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review