Ken Livingstone says, 'Let's end the X Factor slug-fest'
By Rebecca Burn-Callander, managementtoday.co.uk, Wednesday, 04 April 2012 10:14AM
Quote of the day: Yesterday's mayoral stand-off on LBC radio nearly ended in fisticuffs. Boris Johnson found himself having to share a lift with Ken Livingstone after his rival had openly challenged him about his tax affairs on air. The current incumbent turned the air blue with expletives: 'It's all f***ing lies,' he said. Today, Livingstone called for an end to the spat: 'There is a danger that things are considerably out of hand,' he said. 'Let's end the X Factor slug-fest.' Easy to take the high road after you've made your point though, eh Ken?
This article was first published on managementtoday.co.uk
- account manager > BOOZE & LEISURE > INTEGRATED collectivo Up to £32,000 + benefits, London (Greater)
- Account Director createselect Up to £45K pa, depending on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Communications Manager Ellwood Atfield £45,000 - £50,000, North West of London
- Senior Account Manager createselect Up to £38K pa, depending on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager - SEO and German speaking Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent agency benefits , London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues