Ken Livingstone says, 'Let's end the X Factor slug-fest'
By Rebecca Burn-Callander, managementtoday.co.uk, Wednesday, 04 April 2012 10:14AM
Quote of the day: Yesterday's mayoral stand-off on LBC radio nearly ended in fisticuffs. Boris Johnson found himself having to share a lift with Ken Livingstone after his rival had openly challenged him about his tax affairs on air. The current incumbent turned the air blue with expletives: 'It's all f***ing lies,' he said. Today, Livingstone called for an end to the spat: 'There is a danger that things are considerably out of hand,' he said. 'Let's end the X Factor slug-fest.' Easy to take the high road after you've made your point though, eh Ken?
This article was first published on managementtoday.co.uk
- Senior PR Account Executive AF Selection £21000 - £22000 per annum, Manchester
- Senior Digital project Manager - Luxury fashion brand £50K Source £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - 12 month maternity cover role, £38k. Shopper MODA consult 12 month contract, £38k pro rata salary, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Local Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £compet, Wantage
- Copywriter become £22-25K, Cheshire