Diary: Nabs with added Sugar
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 03 May 2012 08:00AM
Sir Alan Sugar once said: "I don't like liars, I don't like cheats. I don't like bullshitters. I don't like schmoozers. I don't like arse-lickers."
And people wonder why he is not a fan of the ad industry. It is a bit of a surprise, then, that Nabs has managed to convince him to give up an evening to impart some of his homespun wisdom to adfolk. In the autumn, he will be interviewed in front of a (no doubt) rapt audience, and those with a Nabs Partner Card can attend.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Senior Account Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 60000 - 65000, London
- Senior Strategist Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £55,000 to £65,000, London
- Campaign Manager | Contract Salt £300 - £350 per day, City of London