Turkey of the Week - Quiet Storm/Richmond Ham
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 June 2012 08:00AM
Anne Cassidy is not amused by the latest TV ad for Richmond Ham by Quiet Storm:
"This is presumably 'inspired by' the Yeo Valley ads. But, by contrast, it's badly executed and they've kept the budget down by dispensing with the farmers' clothes. It's pretty disturbing to have so much naked flesh on show in close proximity to sliced cold meats. The client has been quoted as saying she thinks the ad will be 'game-changing for the ham market'. Sadly, this was only ever destined for the turkey market."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Lead Data Planning Consultant Direct Recruitment £85,000 - £100,000, London
- Senior Data Planner Direct Recruitment £55,000, East London
- Senior CRM & Insight Analyst Direct Recruitment £75,000 +, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition