Murdoch cooling off on UK business
By Michael Northcott, managementtoday.co.uk, Friday, 29 June 2012 12:30PM
Quote of the day: 'There are billions and billions of dollars, and if Britain didn't want 'em, there are plenty of good places to put them here in the US.' Rupert Murdoch yesterday confirmed plans that his News Corporation will split in two, created separate entertainment and publishing companies. He explained how he has 'moved on' from plans about BSkyB and investing in the UK. 'I'm much more bullish about America than I am about England.' Vince Cable will sure be happy...
This article was first published on managementtoday.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Executive Creative Director MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Senior Art Director MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary , Europe / United Arab Emirates / United Kingdom / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Gre...
- Creative Team MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary , United Arab Emirates