Pick of the Week - 4Creative/Channel 4's "meet the superhumans" Paralympics ad
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 26 July 2012 08:00AM
Jeremy Lee is in awe of Channel 4's "meet the superhumans" Paralympics ad, created by 4Creative:
"There aren't many superlatives left that haven't already been used to describe this breathtaking, bold and original film, and comparisons to the other Olympic-related ads are probably futile. This is on a different level. The stories of how the participants got their disabilities make it particularly striking." The spot was created and directed by Tom Tagholm through 4Creative.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Project Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Project Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager - Weetabix. Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Blue Tree Recruits £25,000 - £30,000 , Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Account Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, West End
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44