Pick of the Week - 4Creative/Channel 4's "meet the superhumans" Paralympics ad
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 26 July 2012 08:00AM
Jeremy Lee is in awe of Channel 4's "meet the superhumans" Paralympics ad, created by 4Creative:
"There aren't many superlatives left that haven't already been used to describe this breathtaking, bold and original film, and comparisons to the other Olympic-related ads are probably futile. This is on a different level. The stories of how the participants got their disabilities make it particularly striking." The spot was created and directed by Tom Tagholm through 4Creative.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Studio Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £29000 - £32000 per annum, Warwickshire
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure