Pick of the Week - 4Creative/Channel 4's "meet the superhumans" Paralympics ad
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 26 July 2012 08:00AM
Jeremy Lee is in awe of Channel 4's "meet the superhumans" Paralympics ad, created by 4Creative:
"There aren't many superlatives left that haven't already been used to describe this breathtaking, bold and original film, and comparisons to the other Olympic-related ads are probably futile. This is on a different level. The stories of how the participants got their disabilities make it particularly striking." The spot was created and directed by Tom Tagholm through 4Creative.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- ABM Interim Ball & Hoolahan £34,000 per annum, South East England
- Customer Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- International Marketing Manager- B2B Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3