Pick of the Week - 4Creative/Channel 4's "meet the superhumans" Paralympics ad
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 26 July 2012 08:00AM
Jeremy Lee is in awe of Channel 4's "meet the superhumans" Paralympics ad, created by 4Creative:
"There aren't many superlatives left that haven't already been used to describe this breathtaking, bold and original film, and comparisons to the other Olympic-related ads are probably futile. This is on a different level. The stories of how the participants got their disabilities make it particularly striking." The spot was created and directed by Tom Tagholm through 4Creative.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Partner Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, Brentford, London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits, East Midlands Region / Leicestershire
- Account Manager - Shopper / Promotional Marketing Agency Stonor £30K + as a benchmark but depends on level of experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- 8 things I learnt as an IPA ad student
- Want a tactical ad? Should have gone to Specsavers
- Campaign Viral Chart: Always ad reaches no 1 for second time
- Agencies need to be more creative about creativity
- Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction
- Maxus confirmed as world's fastest growing media agency