Pick of the Week - 4Creative/Channel 4's "meet the superhumans" Paralympics ad
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 26 July 2012 08:00AM
Jeremy Lee is in awe of Channel 4's "meet the superhumans" Paralympics ad, created by 4Creative:
"There aren't many superlatives left that haven't already been used to describe this breathtaking, bold and original film, and comparisons to the other Olympic-related ads are probably futile. This is on a different level. The stories of how the participants got their disabilities make it particularly striking." The spot was created and directed by Tom Tagholm through 4Creative.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits, East Midlands Region / Leicestershire
- Account Manager - Shopper / Promotional Marketing Agency Stonor £30K + as a benchmark but depends on level of experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Account Director - Digital Agency - Oxfordshire - £45k - NP084 Stonor £45k, Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Account Manager - Partnership Marketing Stonor £24k - £32k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)