Pick of the Week - DLKW Lowe/Halfords
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 02 August 2012 07:30AM
DLKW Lowe's Halfords idents are very entertaining, Anne Cassidy thinks:
"It's good to see a brand like Halfords starting to do commendable things with its communications. After the lovely 'best trips last a lifetime' spot, this work is a pastiche of the 'how to' clips on YouTube. The idents are well-observed and funny - quite an achievement for clips limited to ten seconds." The work was written by Fran Leach, art directed by Chris Bowsher and directed by James Haworth through The Sweet Shop.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Employee Communications Manager Adam Recruitment £45000 - £55000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Comms Partnership Manager Three £Competitive + 20% bonus + benefits, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Account Director - Advertising & Integrated Spectrum 360 Recruitment £45k - £55k, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Insight Manager Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)