Pick of the Week - DLKW Lowe/Halfords
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 02 August 2012 07:30AM
DLKW Lowe's Halfords idents are very entertaining, Anne Cassidy thinks:
"It's good to see a brand like Halfords starting to do commendable things with its communications. After the lovely 'best trips last a lifetime' spot, this work is a pastiche of the 'how to' clips on YouTube. The idents are well-observed and funny - quite an achievement for clips limited to ten seconds." The work was written by Fran Leach, art directed by Chris Bowsher and directed by James Haworth through The Sweet Shop.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Business Director Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager/ Ad Ops Europe Aspire Mobile c£45,000 + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Agency Sales Account Director - Mobile Location Advertising Aspire Mobile c£70,000 + 50% bonus , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- OMD lands Liberty Global pan-Euro media