Pick of the Week - DLKW Lowe/Halfords
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 02 August 2012 07:30AM
DLKW Lowe's Halfords idents are very entertaining, Anne Cassidy thinks:
"It's good to see a brand like Halfords starting to do commendable things with its communications. After the lovely 'best trips last a lifetime' spot, this work is a pastiche of the 'how to' clips on YouTube. The idents are well-observed and funny - quite an achievement for clips limited to ten seconds." The work was written by Fran Leach, art directed by Chris Bowsher and directed by James Haworth through The Sweet Shop.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Communications Manager Stopgap £30000 - £40000 per annum, South East England
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £34600 - £40834 per annum, London
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £36000 - £40000 per annum, London
- PRESENTATION DESIGNER Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- SENIOR CONCEPTUAL COPYWRITER Live Recruitment Negotiable, Buckinghamshire
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne