Pick of the Week - DLKW Lowe/Halfords
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 02 August 2012 07:30AM
DLKW Lowe's Halfords idents are very entertaining, Anne Cassidy thinks:
"It's good to see a brand like Halfords starting to do commendable things with its communications. After the lovely 'best trips last a lifetime' spot, this work is a pastiche of the 'how to' clips on YouTube. The idents are well-observed and funny - quite an achievement for clips limited to ten seconds." The work was written by Fran Leach, art directed by Chris Bowsher and directed by James Haworth through The Sweet Shop.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Media Senior Executive - Mobile - Leading Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second