Turkey of the Week - Adam & Eve/DDB - Volkswagen
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 02 August 2012 07:30AM
Ian Darby feels short-changed by the Volkswagen "unbelievable value" campaign by Adam & Eve/DDB:
"VW tells drivers that its cars are good value for money, but the market and newsagent scenarios seem clumsy given the usual sophistication of VW's advertising. Despite the competitive pricing on offer, the brand seems cheapened to too great an extent when the woman asks the market trader for two Golfs instead of one as if they were apples or pears."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires