Turkey of the Week - Adam & Eve/DDB - Volkswagen
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 02 August 2012 07:30AM
Ian Darby feels short-changed by the Volkswagen "unbelievable value" campaign by Adam & Eve/DDB:
"VW tells drivers that its cars are good value for money, but the market and newsagent scenarios seem clumsy given the usual sophistication of VW's advertising. Despite the competitive pricing on offer, the brand seems cheapened to too great an extent when the woman asks the market trader for two Golfs instead of one as if they were apples or pears."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager - Design & Marketing Agency ADLIB £ Competitive, Hampshire
- Marketing Executive - Cloud Marketing & Lead Capture Software Recruitment Revolution Up to £25,000 (DOE) + Benefits, Portsmouth, Hampshire
- Marketing Data Analyst - CRM / eCRM ADLIB £Competitive, Bath
- Brand Strategy Consultant Rare Selection £30 - £40K + excellent benefits incl pension, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Executive, Top branding and design agency Gabriele Skelton £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'