Turkey of the Week - Adam & Eve/DDB - Volkswagen
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 02 August 2012 07:30AM
Ian Darby feels short-changed by the Volkswagen "unbelievable value" campaign by Adam & Eve/DDB:
"VW tells drivers that its cars are good value for money, but the market and newsagent scenarios seem clumsy given the usual sophistication of VW's advertising. Despite the competitive pricing on offer, the brand seems cheapened to too great an extent when the woman asks the market trader for two Golfs instead of one as if they were apples or pears."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Digital Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne