Turkey of the Week - Adam & Eve/DDB - Volkswagen
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 02 August 2012 07:30AM
Ian Darby feels short-changed by the Volkswagen "unbelievable value" campaign by Adam & Eve/DDB:
"VW tells drivers that its cars are good value for money, but the market and newsagent scenarios seem clumsy given the usual sophistication of VW's advertising. Despite the competitive pricing on offer, the brand seems cheapened to too great an extent when the woman asks the market trader for two Golfs instead of one as if they were apples or pears."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Creative Director Network Career Consultants £80000 - £100000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Digital Campaign Project Manager Creative Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Junior Comms Planning Manager required for Leading Media Agency Ultimate Asset £32000 per annum + great benefits package, London
- Entertainment brand - Comms Manager at top London media agency Ultimate Asset £35000 per annum, London
- Brawn and bread: Sly Stallone stars in Warburtons campaign
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Five traits that define a south of the river agency
- Schwarzenegger vs Stallone: Whose ad is better?
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas