Turkey of the Week - Adam & Eve/DDB - Volkswagen
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 02 August 2012 07:30AM
Ian Darby feels short-changed by the Volkswagen "unbelievable value" campaign by Adam & Eve/DDB:
"VW tells drivers that its cars are good value for money, but the market and newsagent scenarios seem clumsy given the usual sophistication of VW's advertising. Despite the competitive pricing on offer, the brand seems cheapened to too great an extent when the woman asks the market trader for two Golfs instead of one as if they were apples or pears."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Digital Insight and Analytics Consultant Direct Recruitment £70,000 - £80,000,
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure