Pick of the Week - Wieden & Kennedy Portland/Nike
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 16 August 2012 08:00AM
Nike's Olympics-themed "find your greatness" work by Wieden & Kennedy Portland arguably upstaged that of Adidas, the event's sponsor, Anne Cassidy says:
"The campaign showed that achieving greatness isn't the sole preserve of athletes. Filmed in towns called London around the world, the spots champion ordinary people playing sport. The outdoor work was also affecting." The work was written by Caleb Jensen, art directed by Aramis Israel and directed by Lance Acord and Seb Edwards through Park Pictures.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Executive Creative Director MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Senior Art Director MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary , Europe / United Arab Emirates / United Kingdom / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Gre...
- Creative Team MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary , United Arab Emirates