Pick of the Week - Wieden & Kennedy Portland/Nike
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 16 August 2012 08:00AM
Nike's Olympics-themed "find your greatness" work by Wieden & Kennedy Portland arguably upstaged that of Adidas, the event's sponsor, Anne Cassidy says:
"The campaign showed that achieving greatness isn't the sole preserve of athletes. Filmed in towns called London around the world, the spots champion ordinary people playing sport. The outdoor work was also affecting." The work was written by Caleb Jensen, art directed by Aramis Israel and directed by Lance Acord and Seb Edwards through Park Pictures.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- CRM and Direct Mail Manager Salt £60000 - £65000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Client Manager Stopgap £55000 per annum + pro rata - 2-3 months, London
- Freelance Artworkers Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20 - £22 per hour, Milton Keynes
- Media Manager | Global brewing company Elizabeth Norman International £40000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus , Bedfordshire
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Agencies need to make more use of audience insight, says Mark Creighton