Pick of the Week - Wieden & Kennedy Portland/Nike
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 16 August 2012 08:00AM
Nike's Olympics-themed "find your greatness" work by Wieden & Kennedy Portland arguably upstaged that of Adidas, the event's sponsor, Anne Cassidy says:
"The campaign showed that achieving greatness isn't the sole preserve of athletes. Filmed in towns called London around the world, the spots champion ordinary people playing sport. The outdoor work was also affecting." The work was written by Caleb Jensen, art directed by Aramis Israel and directed by Lance Acord and Seb Edwards through Park Pictures.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Content Editor Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £33000 per annum, London
- Studio Manager / Front of House - brand & packaging agency Gabriele Skelton £24000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Account Manager : CRM/DM/Digital : Integrated agency : Central London Dylan Circa £30k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Planner : New, Full Service Creative Agency : London Dylan Circa £60k + benefits, London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive - Global Leading Oil and Gas Company Ninesharp Negotiable, Swindon
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- OMD lands Liberty Global pan-Euro media