Diary: No place for doodles
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 23 August 2012 08:00AM
Hang on to your briefs, McCann London's Herbrand Street office is getting a refurb.
The agency's interior is in line for a makeover and a new lick of paint. One person who won't be happy is Harry Malt, who spent a year drawing doodles on every wall, nook and cranny in the vast four-storey building. The agency commissioned him to scribble all over it to add a bit of quirk to the place and, boy, did he suffer for his art. Malt has vertigo and, on the advice of a hypnotherapist, wore a Spider-Man outfit to tackle the hard-to-reach areas (apparently, pretending to be a superhero gave him the confidence not to pass out with fear). Well, McCann's doodling days are over and Malt's whimsical drawings of people, cats, dogs, horses and chickens (you name it) are getting painted over. Sad face.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Account Director : Theatrical & Home Entertainment brands : Integrated Agency Dylan IRO £50k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Partnerships Account Manager Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits, London
- Account Manager- International Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London