Diary: Tatts the way to do it
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 24 August 2012 12:00AM
Agency office-opening parties can be painful affairs, but this was taken to extremes by Brothers and Sisters, which last week celebrated its impending move to Clerkenwell with a tattoo-themed evening at its new premises.
The inspiration was Brothers and Sisters' Helen Robertson, who, having developed a passion for Battersea Power Station, issued a brief for a tattooist to create an image of the building. The renowned flesh artist Steve Vinall responded by creating a work of art on Robertson's thigh. A gallery of photos of the tattoo, taken by Mike Whelan, were shown at the party and Vinall made an appearance - tattooing his wife and anybody else who was up for it. Plucky volunteers did not include the founder Andy Fowler, who chickened out and went for a temporary tattoo transfer instead.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Executive AF Selection £21,000 - £24,000, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Account Director Aspire £45000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent benefits, London
- Account Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £28,000, Manchester, Greater Manchester