Diary: Tatts the way to do it
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 24 August 2012 12:00AM
Agency office-opening parties can be painful affairs, but this was taken to extremes by Brothers and Sisters, which last week celebrated its impending move to Clerkenwell with a tattoo-themed evening at its new premises.
The inspiration was Brothers and Sisters' Helen Robertson, who, having developed a passion for Battersea Power Station, issued a brief for a tattooist to create an image of the building. The renowned flesh artist Steve Vinall responded by creating a work of art on Robertson's thigh. A gallery of photos of the tattoo, taken by Mike Whelan, were shown at the party and Vinall made an appearance - tattooing his wife and anybody else who was up for it. Plucky volunteers did not include the founder Andy Fowler, who chickened out and went for a temporary tattoo transfer instead.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager, Partnership, Temp to Perm, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £29000 - £32000 per annum, London
- Digital Designer Digital Gurus £29000 - £33000 Per Annum, London
- Email Campaign Manager (Retail 12 months FTC) ADLIB 30-38k, Devon
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£38000 per annum + Benefits , London
- Web Analysts (Online Retailer) JV Recruitment £25000 - £38000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Greater Manchester