Diary: Tatts the way to do it
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 24 August 2012 12:00AM
Agency office-opening parties can be painful affairs, but this was taken to extremes by Brothers and Sisters, which last week celebrated its impending move to Clerkenwell with a tattoo-themed evening at its new premises.
The inspiration was Brothers and Sisters' Helen Robertson, who, having developed a passion for Battersea Power Station, issued a brief for a tattooist to create an image of the building. The renowned flesh artist Steve Vinall responded by creating a work of art on Robertson's thigh. A gallery of photos of the tattoo, taken by Mike Whelan, were shown at the party and Vinall made an appearance - tattooing his wife and anybody else who was up for it. Plucky volunteers did not include the founder Andy Fowler, who chickened out and went for a temporary tattoo transfer instead.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Account Manager/Senior Account Manager Brand Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Milton Keynes
- Marketing and Communications Manager Brand Recruitment £65000 per annum + exceptional benefits, St. Albans
- Paid Social Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £36000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Digital Planner - Creative Ultimate Asset £30000 - £32000 per annum, London