Diary: Tatts the way to do it
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 24 August 2012 12:00AM
Agency office-opening parties can be painful affairs, but this was taken to extremes by Brothers and Sisters, which last week celebrated its impending move to Clerkenwell with a tattoo-themed evening at its new premises.
The inspiration was Brothers and Sisters' Helen Robertson, who, having developed a passion for Battersea Power Station, issued a brief for a tattooist to create an image of the building. The renowned flesh artist Steve Vinall responded by creating a work of art on Robertson's thigh. A gallery of photos of the tattoo, taken by Mike Whelan, were shown at the party and Vinall made an appearance - tattooing his wife and anybody else who was up for it. Plucky volunteers did not include the founder Andy Fowler, who chickened out and went for a temporary tattoo transfer instead.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- New Product Development Assistant Ball & Hoolahan £competitive salary and Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Strategic Marketing Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50,000-£60,000 + Benefits , Southampton, Hampshire
- Art Director - Integrated Marketing Agency - West London - £40k - NP198 Stonor £40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager, FMCG, Richmond Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £48000 per annum, Benefits: +Fantastic benefits, Richmond upon Thames
- Online Analytics Manager, Telecoms, Slough Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £65000 per annum, Benefits: +Fantastic benefits, Slough