Diary: Tatts the way to do it
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 24 August 2012 12:00AM
Agency office-opening parties can be painful affairs, but this was taken to extremes by Brothers and Sisters, which last week celebrated its impending move to Clerkenwell with a tattoo-themed evening at its new premises.
The inspiration was Brothers and Sisters' Helen Robertson, who, having developed a passion for Battersea Power Station, issued a brief for a tattooist to create an image of the building. The renowned flesh artist Steve Vinall responded by creating a work of art on Robertson's thigh. A gallery of photos of the tattoo, taken by Mike Whelan, were shown at the party and Vinall made an appearance - tattooing his wife and anybody else who was up for it. Plucky volunteers did not include the founder Andy Fowler, who chickened out and went for a temporary tattoo transfer instead.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager - Fantastic London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Great agency benefits , London
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Head of Social - Top London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 70000, London
- Digital Director - Integrated Entertainment Marketing Agency - London - £50k - £60k - NP205 Stonor £50k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager (ALL MEDIA) Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne