Diary: Tatts the way to do it
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 24 August 2012 12:00AM
Agency office-opening parties can be painful affairs, but this was taken to extremes by Brothers and Sisters, which last week celebrated its impending move to Clerkenwell with a tattoo-themed evening at its new premises.
The inspiration was Brothers and Sisters' Helen Robertson, who, having developed a passion for Battersea Power Station, issued a brief for a tattooist to create an image of the building. The renowned flesh artist Steve Vinall responded by creating a work of art on Robertson's thigh. A gallery of photos of the tattoo, taken by Mike Whelan, were shown at the party and Vinall made an appearance - tattooing his wife and anybody else who was up for it. Plucky volunteers did not include the founder Andy Fowler, who chickened out and went for a temporary tattoo transfer instead.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Nu Creative Talent £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing- Media Owner- up to £55k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment Not specified, London
- Business Development Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum + excellent bonus and perks, London
- Senior Sales Executive - Digital Major Players £35000 - £45000 per annum + excellent bonus and perks, North London
- New Business Manager Major Players £35000 - £45000 per annum + plus bonus, London