Diary: Mother's off to Greece
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 23 August 2012 08:00AM
In case you haven't noticed, Greece is in a right old mess.
So, with the Olympics out of the way for another four years, it's time to spare a thought for its birthplace. That's what the folks at Mother are doing, with the help of the catchy slogan: "Fuck this I'm off to Greece." The agency has started a social media campaign to raise money for the charity Doctors of the World, which is helping to prop up the Greek healthcare system. There's a T-shirt on sale and a Facebook page for donations. For more information click here.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £35000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Freelance Senior Producer Purple Consultancy £250 - £300 per day, London
- Integrated Project Manager Purple Consultancy £250 - £350 per day, London
- Award Winning ATL Creative Agency looking for a talented Account Manager - up to £34k Fill Recruitment Ltd uo to c£34k, Central London