Diary: Mother's off to Greece
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 23 August 2012 08:00AM
In case you haven't noticed, Greece is in a right old mess.
So, with the Olympics out of the way for another four years, it's time to spare a thought for its birthplace. That's what the folks at Mother are doing, with the help of the catchy slogan: "Fuck this I'm off to Greece." The agency has started a social media campaign to raise money for the charity Doctors of the World, which is helping to prop up the Greek healthcare system. There's a T-shirt on sale and a Facebook page for donations. For more information click here.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Product Manager Better Placed Recruitment £45000 per annum, Wigan
- Backend Web Developer Leeds. Premier Media £30000 per annum + BENEFITS, Leeds
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager Better Placed Recruitment £24000 - £35000 per annum, Manchester
- Brand Manager Better Placed Recruitment Negotiable, North Yorkshire