Diary: Mother's off to Greece
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 23 August 2012 08:00AM
In case you haven't noticed, Greece is in a right old mess.
So, with the Olympics out of the way for another four years, it's time to spare a thought for its birthplace. That's what the folks at Mother are doing, with the help of the catchy slogan: "Fuck this I'm off to Greece." The agency has started a social media campaign to raise money for the charity Doctors of the World, which is helping to prop up the Greek healthcare system. There's a T-shirt on sale and a Facebook page for donations. For more information click here.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- Digital Planner Buyer - Revolutionary Media Agency!! Ultimate Asset £22000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits , City of London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief