Diary: Mother's off to Greece
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 23 August 2012 08:00AM
In case you haven't noticed, Greece is in a right old mess.
So, with the Olympics out of the way for another four years, it's time to spare a thought for its birthplace. That's what the folks at Mother are doing, with the help of the catchy slogan: "Fuck this I'm off to Greece." The agency has started a social media campaign to raise money for the charity Doctors of the World, which is helping to prop up the Greek healthcare system. There's a T-shirt on sale and a Facebook page for donations. For more information click here.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Media Planner/Buyer required to work on Fashion/Retail Brands Ultimate Asset £24000 - £28000 per annum + great benefits package, London
- Grad/Media Executive required to work on Fashion/Retail Brands Ultimate Asset £21000 - £24000 per annum + great benefits package, London
- Account Director - Freelance Role, £300 a day. DRTV / TV ATL role MODA consult £300 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)