Diary: Mother's off to Greece
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 23 August 2012 08:00AM
In case you haven't noticed, Greece is in a right old mess.
So, with the Olympics out of the way for another four years, it's time to spare a thought for its birthplace. That's what the folks at Mother are doing, with the help of the catchy slogan: "Fuck this I'm off to Greece." The agency has started a social media campaign to raise money for the charity Doctors of the World, which is helping to prop up the Greek healthcare system. There's a T-shirt on sale and a Facebook page for donations. For more information click here.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager - Fantastic London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Great agency benefits , London
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Head of Social - Top London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 70000, London
- Digital Director - Integrated Entertainment Marketing Agency - London - £50k - £60k - NP205 Stonor £50k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager (ALL MEDIA) Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne