Diary: Be an intern once again
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 23 August 2012 08:00AM
Want to get rid of some annoying colleagues for a week?
Here's an opportunity that you can spin as a positive experience for them. A design agency has launched a project called Creative Swap, in which anyone from any creative company can swap jobs with someone from another discipline, such as an architect, designer or illustrator, for one week. Then they can come back and wow you with a PowerPoint presentation on everything they've learned while you plot their next sojourn. To register by 31 August click here.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Digital Project Manager (Agency, Agile, Scrum, Waterfall) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Surrey
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- The role of private equity in adland
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Aga targets city homes with cooker campaign
- Omnicom dispute to drive down Channel 5 prices in H2