Diary: Be an intern once again
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 23 August 2012 08:00AM
Want to get rid of some annoying colleagues for a week?
Here's an opportunity that you can spin as a positive experience for them. A design agency has launched a project called Creative Swap, in which anyone from any creative company can swap jobs with someone from another discipline, such as an architect, designer or illustrator, for one week. Then they can come back and wow you with a PowerPoint presentation on everything they've learned while you plot their next sojourn. To register by 31 August click here.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director air recruitment Up to £50k dependent on experience plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Creative Graphic Designer Beyond The Book £DOE, Gloucestershire
- Senior Data Planner / Strategist Direct Recruitment £60K- £70K, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28K- £32K, London (Central), London (Greater)