Diary: Be an intern once again
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 23 August 2012 08:00AM
Want to get rid of some annoying colleagues for a week?
Here's an opportunity that you can spin as a positive experience for them. A design agency has launched a project called Creative Swap, in which anyone from any creative company can swap jobs with someone from another discipline, such as an architect, designer or illustrator, for one week. Then they can come back and wow you with a PowerPoint presentation on everything they've learned while you plot their next sojourn. To register by 31 August click here.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Director, Integrated, SW London The Great & The Good £45000 - £55000 per annum + significant benefits , London
- Marketing Assistant Stopgap £25000 - £30000 per annum, West London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Resource Manager - 12 month contract, Agency Source £30000 - £40000 per annum + Bens, London
- Freelance Powerpoint Designer Creative Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated