Diary: Lycra? Bike? Stokes' in
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 24 August 2012 12:00AM
ZenithOptimedia's global new-business supremo, Richard Stokes, has decided to don some pink Lycra in aid of Scope.
In September, he and "the other 70 lunatics", as he calls them, will cycle from London to Amsterdam in just two days. As well as doing it because it's for a good cause, Stokes admits he belongs to the tribe of MAMILs (middle-aged men in Lycra) who like to spend their weekends obsessing over tyre pressure, gear ratios and hill gradients. Show your support at www.justgiving.com/richardsroadtoamsterdam.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Support Dot-Gap £17k, London Central
- Account Manager AF Selection £25000 - £28000 per annum, Manchester
- Head of Resource The Industry Club London Ltd 55 - 60K, LONDON, SE1
- Global Digital Manager - Dubai Dot-Gap £47k, London Central
- Global Strategic Planning + Insight Exec Dot-Gap £31k, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- The man who made Grey matter
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Programmatic adspend nears £1bn and doubles for mobile