Diary: Lycra? Bike? Stokes' in
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 24 August 2012 12:00AM
ZenithOptimedia's global new-business supremo, Richard Stokes, has decided to don some pink Lycra in aid of Scope.
In September, he and "the other 70 lunatics", as he calls them, will cycle from London to Amsterdam in just two days. As well as doing it because it's for a good cause, Stokes admits he belongs to the tribe of MAMILs (middle-aged men in Lycra) who like to spend their weekends obsessing over tyre pressure, gear ratios and hill gradients. Show your support at www.justgiving.com/richardsroadtoamsterdam.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Recruitment Consultant Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, Stratfordupon Avon
- Senior Account Manager Gemini Search £32000 - £36000 per annum, London
- Freelance Creative Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £150 - £350 per annum, London
- Senior Interior Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Presentation Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- HSBC launches Anyone's Game golf campaign
- Facebook and Airbnb sign up to D&AD New Blood