Diary: Lycra? Bike? Stokes' in
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 24 August 2012 12:00AM
ZenithOptimedia's global new-business supremo, Richard Stokes, has decided to don some pink Lycra in aid of Scope.
In September, he and "the other 70 lunatics", as he calls them, will cycle from London to Amsterdam in just two days. As well as doing it because it's for a good cause, Stokes admits he belongs to the tribe of MAMILs (middle-aged men in Lycra) who like to spend their weekends obsessing over tyre pressure, gear ratios and hill gradients. Show your support at www.justgiving.com/richardsroadtoamsterdam.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Content Manager Mortimer Spinks £22000 - £29000 per annum + + Excellent Benefits , Rugby
- Senior Integrated Project Manager Premier Media £45000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits, London
- DIGITAL ANALYTICS MANAGER Mortimer Spinks £50000 - £60000 per annum + + Benefits, City of London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure