Diary: Lycra? Bike? Stokes' in
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 24 August 2012 12:00AM
ZenithOptimedia's global new-business supremo, Richard Stokes, has decided to don some pink Lycra in aid of Scope.
In September, he and "the other 70 lunatics", as he calls them, will cycle from London to Amsterdam in just two days. As well as doing it because it's for a good cause, Stokes admits he belongs to the tribe of MAMILs (middle-aged men in Lycra) who like to spend their weekends obsessing over tyre pressure, gear ratios and hill gradients. Show your support at www.justgiving.com/richardsroadtoamsterdam.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Creative Team Purple Consultancy £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Magazine ABCs: a media agency viewpoint
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?