Diary: Lycra? Bike? Stokes' in
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 24 August 2012 12:00AM
ZenithOptimedia's global new-business supremo, Richard Stokes, has decided to don some pink Lycra in aid of Scope.
In September, he and "the other 70 lunatics", as he calls them, will cycle from London to Amsterdam in just two days. As well as doing it because it's for a good cause, Stokes admits he belongs to the tribe of MAMILs (middle-aged men in Lycra) who like to spend their weekends obsessing over tyre pressure, gear ratios and hill gradients. Show your support at www.justgiving.com/richardsroadtoamsterdam.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £36k - £39k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager- Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £28k - £33k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head Of Marketing Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- CREATIVE DIRECTORS Live Recruitment Negotiable, England
- DIGITAL DESIGNER - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment £23000 - £28000 per annum + BENS, Surrey
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media