Turkey of the Week - Dare, Tetley
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 23 August 2012 08:00AM
The new Tetley ad by Dare is not Justin Marshall's cup of tea:
"It's not like I cared much about the Tea Folk, but watching this makes me pray for their return. This ad tries to show that having a cup of tea with your friends is better than communicating with the world via social media. It's a weak idea and the execution is run-of-the-mill. Since when did having a brew rival surfing on the internet? Surely the only problem tea presents is the risk of spillage on your keyboard. I think Tetley deserves a bit more standout than this."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sales Manager Lipton Fleming £40000 - £50000 per annum + Uncapped OTE, London
- Account Manager AF Selection £28,000 plus company car, East Midlands Region / Leicestershire / Nottinghamshire / Derby, Derbyshire / Leicester, Leiceste...
- Analytics Manager | 3 months Contract Salt £350 - £450 per day, City of London
- KitKat's mocking Apple tweet outperforms Oreo's Superbowl
- TfL launches selfie campaign to encourage people to get home safely
- Social Media Week: what social media has taught us
- Argos releases alien swan song ad
- Branded Content sends messages ads cannot, Diageo boss says
- 13 ways to create a winning print ad