Turkey of the Week - Dare, Tetley
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 23 August 2012 08:00AM
The new Tetley ad by Dare is not Justin Marshall's cup of tea:
"It's not like I cared much about the Tea Folk, but watching this makes me pray for their return. This ad tries to show that having a cup of tea with your friends is better than communicating with the world via social media. It's a weak idea and the execution is run-of-the-mill. Since when did having a brew rival surfing on the internet? Surely the only problem tea presents is the risk of spillage on your keyboard. I think Tetley deserves a bit more standout than this."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager (ALL MEDIA) Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Planner Dot-Gap Competitive, London (Greater)
- Affiliate Account Manager Dot-Gap £25k , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Media Operations Executive Dot-Gap £25k , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director: Liverpool Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Liverpool
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne