Turkey of the Week - Dare, Tetley
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 23 August 2012 08:00AM
The new Tetley ad by Dare is not Justin Marshall's cup of tea:
"It's not like I cared much about the Tea Folk, but watching this makes me pray for their return. This ad tries to show that having a cup of tea with your friends is better than communicating with the world via social media. It's a weak idea and the execution is run-of-the-mill. Since when did having a brew rival surfing on the internet? Surely the only problem tea presents is the risk of spillage on your keyboard. I think Tetley deserves a bit more standout than this."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager -(10 Month FTC) - Global Publishing House Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Company Benefits Package, Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Senior Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Birmingham
- Creative Artworker Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Northamptonshire
- Account Director - Retail to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition