Diary: Copy-rioters on tour
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 30 August 2012 08:00AM
Creative directors are all bearded, slightly overweight wannabe film directors who button their check shirts right up to the top, wear thick-rimmed glasses and, if not bald, sport 50s haircuts.
You might think that this is shameful stereotyping of a diverse bunch of people (some of whom we hear are women these days). If so, we apologise. But, in mitigation, creative directors themselves don't do much to enhance their image. A few of them have put snapshots on Instagram showing what they really get up to click here. Judging by the tawdry photos, a creative director's life is a litany of self-abuse. No wonder it's everyone's dream job.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Planner, Top Direct Marketing/Digital Agency London Direct Recruitment £35,000-£42,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Planner, Direct Marketing /CRM Agency, London Direct Recruitment £70,000-100,000, London (Greater)
- CRM Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Head Of Strategy & Consumer Insight Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South West England
- Merchandising Assistant Ball & Hoolahan £29,500, London (Central), London (Greater)