Diary: Copy-rioters on tour
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 30 August 2012 08:00AM
Creative directors are all bearded, slightly overweight wannabe film directors who button their check shirts right up to the top, wear thick-rimmed glasses and, if not bald, sport 50s haircuts.
You might think that this is shameful stereotyping of a diverse bunch of people (some of whom we hear are women these days). If so, we apologise. But, in mitigation, creative directors themselves don't do much to enhance their image. A few of them have put snapshots on Instagram showing what they really get up to click here. Judging by the tawdry photos, a creative director's life is a litany of self-abuse. No wonder it's everyone's dream job.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Production Manager fishtank £20000 - £25000 per annum, Bath
- Media Planning Director - Film Client Lipton Fleming £65000 per annum + excellent benefits package, London
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- MEC appoints first head of programmatic strategy
- Blinkx losses sound alarm bells for those in online advertising
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot