Diary: Copy-rioters on tour
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 30 August 2012 08:00AM
Creative directors are all bearded, slightly overweight wannabe film directors who button their check shirts right up to the top, wear thick-rimmed glasses and, if not bald, sport 50s haircuts.
You might think that this is shameful stereotyping of a diverse bunch of people (some of whom we hear are women these days). If so, we apologise. But, in mitigation, creative directors themselves don't do much to enhance their image. A few of them have put snapshots on Instagram showing what they really get up to click here. Judging by the tawdry photos, a creative director's life is a litany of self-abuse. No wonder it's everyone's dream job.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Freelance DM Project Manager Purple Consultancy £36000 - £42000 per annum, London
- Business Director/Managing Partner Purple Consultancy £80000 - £90000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer AF Selection £18,000 - £26,000, Derbyshire
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £28000 - £32000 per annum, London
- Senior PR Account Executive / Junior PR Acocunt Manager AF Selection £20,000 - £25,000, Leicestershire
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne