Diary: Copy-rioters on tour
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 30 August 2012 08:00AM
Creative directors are all bearded, slightly overweight wannabe film directors who button their check shirts right up to the top, wear thick-rimmed glasses and, if not bald, sport 50s haircuts.
You might think that this is shameful stereotyping of a diverse bunch of people (some of whom we hear are women these days). If so, we apologise. But, in mitigation, creative directors themselves don't do much to enhance their image. A few of them have put snapshots on Instagram showing what they really get up to click here. Judging by the tawdry photos, a creative director's life is a litany of self-abuse. No wonder it's everyone's dream job.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Global Account Manager Dot-Gap €50k , Amsterdam
- Social Media Manager Dot-Gap £40k, London Central
- Display Account Manager Dot-Gap £35k , London Central
- Programmatic Display Manager Dot-Gap £35k , London Central