Diary: Copy-rioters on tour
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 30 August 2012 08:00AM
Creative directors are all bearded, slightly overweight wannabe film directors who button their check shirts right up to the top, wear thick-rimmed glasses and, if not bald, sport 50s haircuts.
You might think that this is shameful stereotyping of a diverse bunch of people (some of whom we hear are women these days). If so, we apologise. But, in mitigation, creative directors themselves don't do much to enhance their image. A few of them have put snapshots on Instagram showing what they really get up to click here. Judging by the tawdry photos, a creative director's life is a litany of self-abuse. No wonder it's everyone's dream job.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- PPC Executive Stopgap £25000 per annum + 12 month FTC, London
- Part-time Marketing Executive (Energy & Infrastructure) - Manchester PPS Group £20,000-£25,000 PRO RATA, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Bosch secures sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sunday Brunch