Diary: That Dunkirk spirit
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 30 August 2012 08:00AM
They say worse things happen at sea, but not for Ogilvy & Mather's captain Paul O'Donnell, who decided to sail to Dunkirk and back at the weekend, just because he could.
The yachtsman was helped by a pod of dolphins as he battled the shoal waters of the North Sea. However, he had a serious loss of sea legs on return. We're assured it had nothing to do with the case of rose that was consumed on board. The rose, however, might explain why, in the snap below, he looks like he's trying to sail the yacht using its shrouds. It would seem the mast wasn't the only thing being propped up by the cable.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Senior Account Director - Advertising Spectrum 360 Recruitment £50k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Data Planner Direct Recruitment £55,000-£70,000, London (Greater)
- Database Executive Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £35,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Selections Executive Direct Recruitment £30,000 + Benefits, London