Diary: That Dunkirk spirit
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 30 August 2012 08:00AM
They say worse things happen at sea, but not for Ogilvy & Mather's captain Paul O'Donnell, who decided to sail to Dunkirk and back at the weekend, just because he could.
The yachtsman was helped by a pod of dolphins as he battled the shoal waters of the North Sea. However, he had a serious loss of sea legs on return. We're assured it had nothing to do with the case of rose that was consumed on board. The rose, however, might explain why, in the snap below, he looks like he's trying to sail the yacht using its shrouds. It would seem the mast wasn't the only thing being propped up by the cable.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT MANAGER Live Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, West Midlands
- Digital Operations Director - Display, Video & Mobile Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits + Great Agency Culture, City of London
- Product Manager Brand Recruitment Competitive basic plus excellent benefits , Ipswich
- Junior Account Manager / Account Manager / Account Executive Royds Raphael £25k-£28kk+neg, London