Diary: That Dunkirk spirit
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 30 August 2012 08:00AM
They say worse things happen at sea, but not for Ogilvy & Mather's captain Paul O'Donnell, who decided to sail to Dunkirk and back at the weekend, just because he could.
The yachtsman was helped by a pod of dolphins as he battled the shoal waters of the North Sea. However, he had a serious loss of sea legs on return. We're assured it had nothing to do with the case of rose that was consumed on board. The rose, however, might explain why, in the snap below, he looks like he's trying to sail the yacht using its shrouds. It would seem the mast wasn't the only thing being propped up by the cable.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London