Diary: A gift from Santa Claws
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 30 August 2012 08:00AM
Everyone likes a boss with a sense of humour.
But when do things go too far? Carat's Stuart Newman thought it was fun to play a practical joke on an unsuspecting female colleague recently. Following a trip to the hip Burger & Lobster restaurant and cocktail joint in London's Mayfair, Newman brought back a small souvenir and planted it in said lady's handbag at the office. Later that day when safely back at home, "Stewman", as he is affectionately known, got a chastising text. Turns out a severed lobster claw isn't a handbag essential these days.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Coordinator Â– Major Retailer ADLIB £20-25k DOE, Devon
- Digital Marketing Executive Pitch Consultants £18000 - £22000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Senior Digital Designer Red Sofa London £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Agency Sales Manager - programmatic Ultimate Asset £40000 - £45000 per annum + bonus, West End
- DIGITAL MARKETING DESIGNER - £30-35K - LONDON Salt £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'