Diary: A gift from Santa Claws
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 30 August 2012 08:00AM
Everyone likes a boss with a sense of humour.
But when do things go too far? Carat's Stuart Newman thought it was fun to play a practical joke on an unsuspecting female colleague recently. Following a trip to the hip Burger & Lobster restaurant and cocktail joint in London's Mayfair, Newman brought back a small souvenir and planted it in said lady's handbag at the office. Later that day when safely back at home, "Stewman", as he is affectionately known, got a chastising text. Turns out a severed lobster claw isn't a handbag essential these days.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Social Media Manager Spotlight Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Strategist, London Direct Recruitment £40,000-£80,000, London (Greater)
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Apple unveils 'biggest advancement in the iPhone' and 'Apple Watch'