Diary: A gift from Santa Claws
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 30 August 2012 08:00AM
Everyone likes a boss with a sense of humour.
But when do things go too far? Carat's Stuart Newman thought it was fun to play a practical joke on an unsuspecting female colleague recently. Following a trip to the hip Burger & Lobster restaurant and cocktail joint in London's Mayfair, Newman brought back a small souvenir and planted it in said lady's handbag at the office. Later that day when safely back at home, "Stewman", as he is affectionately known, got a chastising text. Turns out a severed lobster claw isn't a handbag essential these days.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Society Marketing Manager - Global Publishing House Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Company Benefits Package, Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Digital Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Peterborough
- Technical SEO Account Manager - Leading Mid-size Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Brand Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, Ipswich
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'