Diary: A gift from Santa Claws
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 30 August 2012 08:00AM
Everyone likes a boss with a sense of humour.
But when do things go too far? Carat's Stuart Newman thought it was fun to play a practical joke on an unsuspecting female colleague recently. Following a trip to the hip Burger & Lobster restaurant and cocktail joint in London's Mayfair, Newman brought back a small souvenir and planted it in said lady's handbag at the office. Later that day when safely back at home, "Stewman", as he is affectionately known, got a chastising text. Turns out a severed lobster claw isn't a handbag essential these days.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager - brand engagement & recruitment marketing Story Recruitment £38 - 45k dependent on experience, Central London
- Senior Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-35K plus bonus, dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Executive Creative Director MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)