Diary: A gift from Santa Claws
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 30 August 2012 08:00AM
Everyone likes a boss with a sense of humour.
But when do things go too far? Carat's Stuart Newman thought it was fun to play a practical joke on an unsuspecting female colleague recently. Following a trip to the hip Burger & Lobster restaurant and cocktail joint in London's Mayfair, Newman brought back a small souvenir and planted it in said lady's handbag at the office. Later that day when safely back at home, "Stewman", as he is affectionately known, got a chastising text. Turns out a severed lobster claw isn't a handbag essential these days.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- PR and Communciations Co-Ordinator Freedom Digital £20000 - £22000 per annum, City of London
- Market Manager Freedom Digital £50000 - £70000 per annum, England
- Japanese speaking E-Commerce Specialist Freedom Digital £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Senior Insight Executive - Up to 48K - London - Paddy Power Elizabeth Norman International Ã‚£34000 - Ã‚£48000 per annum, London
- Marketing Co-ordinator, Property/Construction £28k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £24000 - £28000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits, London