Diary: Warren camps it up
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 30 August 2012 08:00AM
TMW staff found themselves in the middle of a Hi-de-Hi! episode recently when they were taken to a campsite to celebrate the agency's 25th anniversary.
However, the founder Richard Marshall seemed more suited to a role in Carry On Camping after he was snapped in a compromising position with a couple of Redcoats. Meanwhile, the lucky team were treated to afternoon tea, tug-of-war and egg-and-spoon, three-legged and wheelbarrow races. Everyone's hard work was rewarded with a feast that included a hog roast, fish and chips, a barbecue and a Champagne reception.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager Stopgap £30000 per annum, City of London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 per annum + Car or c/a, South East England
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Virgin Media 'night owl' ad to break in Gogglebox
- Johnnie Walker calls global ad review
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Testicular cancer awareness campaign launches comedy show
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media