Diary: Warren camps it up
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 30 August 2012 08:00AM
TMW staff found themselves in the middle of a Hi-de-Hi! episode recently when they were taken to a campsite to celebrate the agency's 25th anniversary.
However, the founder Richard Marshall seemed more suited to a role in Carry On Camping after he was snapped in a compromising position with a couple of Redcoats. Meanwhile, the lucky team were treated to afternoon tea, tug-of-war and egg-and-spoon, three-legged and wheelbarrow races. Everyone's hard work was rewarded with a feast that included a hog roast, fish and chips, a barbecue and a Champagne reception.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Comms Manager-Entertainment Account- Worldwide media agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £26000 per annum, London
- Head Of Communications - PR and Digital Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager - Retail Advertising Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 p.a., South East England
- CONTENT QA - GERMAN SPEAKING Live Recruitment £15000 - £18000 per annum + Benefits, Birmingham
- WEBSITE ASSISTANT - ARABIC SPEAKING Live Recruitment £14000 - £16500 per annum + Benefits, Birmingham
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'