Diary: Warren camps it up
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 30 August 2012 08:00AM
TMW staff found themselves in the middle of a Hi-de-Hi! episode recently when they were taken to a campsite to celebrate the agency's 25th anniversary.
However, the founder Richard Marshall seemed more suited to a role in Carry On Camping after he was snapped in a compromising position with a couple of Redcoats. Meanwhile, the lucky team were treated to afternoon tea, tug-of-war and egg-and-spoon, three-legged and wheelbarrow races. Everyone's hard work was rewarded with a feast that included a hog roast, fish and chips, a barbecue and a Champagne reception.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel