Diary: Warren camps it up
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 30 August 2012 08:00AM
TMW staff found themselves in the middle of a Hi-de-Hi! episode recently when they were taken to a campsite to celebrate the agency's 25th anniversary.
However, the founder Richard Marshall seemed more suited to a role in Carry On Camping after he was snapped in a compromising position with a couple of Redcoats. Meanwhile, the lucky team were treated to afternoon tea, tug-of-war and egg-and-spoon, three-legged and wheelbarrow races. Everyone's hard work was rewarded with a feast that included a hog roast, fish and chips, a barbecue and a Champagne reception.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid-weight Designer with super cool boutique agency Dahling Ltd £28-35k, London (East), London (Greater)
- Mid-weight or Senior Conceptual Creative Team Dahling Ltd £30-45k or £60-90k, London (East), London (Greater)
- Junior Conceptual Creative or a Junior Creative team- TOP BOUTIQUE CREATIVE AGENCY!!!! Dahling Ltd £20-25k, London (East), London (Greater)
- Project Manager - Client Side - Blue Chip - CRM, Data, Backend Salt £35000 - £45000 per annum + + Benefits +75% off travel , London
- CREATIVE SERVICES MANAGER (Brand Guardian, Marketing, Strategy) Creative Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Surrey