Diary: Warren camps it up
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 30 August 2012 08:00AM
TMW staff found themselves in the middle of a Hi-de-Hi! episode recently when they were taken to a campsite to celebrate the agency's 25th anniversary.
However, the founder Richard Marshall seemed more suited to a role in Carry On Camping after he was snapped in a compromising position with a couple of Redcoats. Meanwhile, the lucky team were treated to afternoon tea, tug-of-war and egg-and-spoon, three-legged and wheelbarrow races. Everyone's hard work was rewarded with a feast that included a hog roast, fish and chips, a barbecue and a Champagne reception.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Branding Agency - FREELANCE / CONTRACT Royds Raphael £170 - £200 day rate / c£38k-£42k pro rata, London
- Digital Account Executive Twist Recruitment £18000.00 - £22000.00 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager Blue Tree Recruits £30,000 - £35,000, Guildford, Surrey
- Account Director Blue Tree Recruits £40,000 - £50,000, Central London
- Junior Artworker Blue Tree Recruits £18,000 plus benefits , Theale, Reading
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad
- Hammerson uses automated mechanical model to showcase Christmas gifts