APA Show 2012
campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 03 September 2012 02:52PM
The Advertising Producers Association (APA) eagerly anticipates its awards, celebrating the best commercials of the year, with a short film.
The APA show 2012 will take on Thursday 6 September at the National History Museum.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- PR and Communciations Co-Ordinator Freedom Digital £20000 - £22000 per annum, City of London
- Market Manager Freedom Digital £50000 - £70000 per annum, England
- Japanese speaking E-Commerce Specialist Freedom Digital £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Senior Insight Executive - Up to 48K - London - Paddy Power Elizabeth Norman International Ã‚£34000 - Ã‚£48000 per annum, London
- Marketing Co-ordinator, Property/Construction £28k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £24000 - £28000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits, London