APA Show 2012
campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 03 September 2012 02:52PM
The Advertising Producers Association (APA) eagerly anticipates its awards, celebrating the best commercials of the year, with a short film.
The APA show 2012 will take on Thursday 6 September at the National History Museum.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Global Account Manager Dot-Gap €50k , Amsterdam
- Social Media Manager Dot-Gap £40k, London Central
- Display Account Manager Dot-Gap £35k , London Central
- Programmatic Display Manager Dot-Gap £35k , London Central