APA Show 2012
campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 03 September 2012 02:52PM
The Advertising Producers Association (APA) eagerly anticipates its awards, celebrating the best commercials of the year, with a short film.
The APA show 2012 will take on Thursday 6 September at the National History Museum.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Freelance SEO Consultant Major Players £200 - £250 per day, London
- Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £28000 - £34000 per annum + benefits, Chester
- Senior Conceptual Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, Oxfordshire