Diary: Colman hugs a hoodie
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 September 2012 08:00AM
The Tesco account is dragging Wieden & Kennedy into a place that wouldn't be top of your mini-break list: Cheshunt, Hertfordshire, where its HQ is.
But the mean streets of Shoreditch have toughened up the agency to such a degree that nothing fazes them. A local ruffian who thumped a police officer at Cheshunt station last week didn't reckon on there being a pumped-up planning director on the platform. As you can see from this action shot posted on the agency's blog, W&K's Paul Colman intervened and restrained the hooded reprobate. Such an impressive display of heroism begs the question: are planners the new agency hardmen?
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager - Top Global FMCG Company Jarlett de Grouchy £56000 - £61000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits, Berkshire
- Marketing Author Brand Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Cambridge
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- MEC appoints first head of programmatic strategy
- Blinkx losses sound alarm bells for those in online advertising
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot