Diary: Colman hugs a hoodie
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 September 2012 08:00AM
The Tesco account is dragging Wieden & Kennedy into a place that wouldn't be top of your mini-break list: Cheshunt, Hertfordshire, where its HQ is.
But the mean streets of Shoreditch have toughened up the agency to such a degree that nothing fazes them. A local ruffian who thumped a police officer at Cheshunt station last week didn't reckon on there being a pumped-up planning director on the platform. As you can see from this action shot posted on the agency's blog, W&K's Paul Colman intervened and restrained the hooded reprobate. Such an impressive display of heroism begs the question: are planners the new agency hardmen?
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, Norwich
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure