Diary: Colman hugs a hoodie
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 September 2012 08:00AM
The Tesco account is dragging Wieden & Kennedy into a place that wouldn't be top of your mini-break list: Cheshunt, Hertfordshire, where its HQ is.
But the mean streets of Shoreditch have toughened up the agency to such a degree that nothing fazes them. A local ruffian who thumped a police officer at Cheshunt station last week didn't reckon on there being a pumped-up planning director on the platform. As you can see from this action shot posted on the agency's blog, W&K's Paul Colman intervened and restrained the hooded reprobate. Such an impressive display of heroism begs the question: are planners the new agency hardmen?
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Project Manager Red Sofa London £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Account Director + Account Manager / Brand Design Gemini Search £30000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, City of London
- Data Scientist - [Gaming|SQL|R|Python|Tableau] - Central London Salt £50000 - £65000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager Duke Network Circa £32k - £37k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Project Manager Major Players £37000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits , London
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media