Diary: Colman hugs a hoodie
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 September 2012 08:00AM
The Tesco account is dragging Wieden & Kennedy into a place that wouldn't be top of your mini-break list: Cheshunt, Hertfordshire, where its HQ is.
But the mean streets of Shoreditch have toughened up the agency to such a degree that nothing fazes them. A local ruffian who thumped a police officer at Cheshunt station last week didn't reckon on there being a pumped-up planning director on the platform. As you can see from this action shot posted on the agency's blog, W&K's Paul Colman intervened and restrained the hooded reprobate. Such an impressive display of heroism begs the question: are planners the new agency hardmen?
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- CRM Manager AF Selection £35,000 - £45,000 + Benefits, South Manchester
- Marketing coordinator Brand Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + plus excellent benefits, Saffron Walden
- Head of Fundraising Brand Recruitment £40000 per annum, Peterborough
- Content Manager Brand Recruitment £30000 per annum, Hatfield
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- US holiday campaign round-up 2014
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control