Diary: Colman hugs a hoodie
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 September 2012 08:00AM
The Tesco account is dragging Wieden & Kennedy into a place that wouldn't be top of your mini-break list: Cheshunt, Hertfordshire, where its HQ is.
But the mean streets of Shoreditch have toughened up the agency to such a degree that nothing fazes them. A local ruffian who thumped a police officer at Cheshunt station last week didn't reckon on there being a pumped-up planning director on the platform. As you can see from this action shot posted on the agency's blog, W&K's Paul Colman intervened and restrained the hooded reprobate. Such an impressive display of heroism begs the question: are planners the new agency hardmen?
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Product Translator - German Creative Recruitment £80 - £100 per day, West London
- Marketing Officer (8 weeks / 2 month contract) Stopgap £25000 - £28000 per annum, West Midlands
- PR Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30,000 to £40,000, South West London
- Interim Marketing Consultant Stopgap £600 - £650 per day, North West England
- Personalisation Analyst Aspire £30000 - £35000 per annum + bonus and benefits, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Adam & Eve/DDB grabs £100,000 prize from Posterscope