Pick of the Week - DLKW Lowe/Trainline
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 September 2012 08:00AM
Jeremy Lee is a fan of "be sensible" by DLKW Lowe for Trainline:
"With an homage to the classic 80s comedy film Airplane!, this is a brilliant replacement spot for the slightly irritating two dorks doing the conga, accompanied by Black Lace. Trainline might not necessarily operate in the most exciting sector, but this goes to show that the advertising that accompanies it doesn't have to be similarly mundane." The spot was written by Christian Sewell and Andy Mcananey, and directed by Si & Ad through Academy.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- PR Account Director, Entertainment/Broadcast, £40k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 per annum, London
- SENIOR CREATIVE LEAD - LUXURY ONLINE BRAND Success Digital £40000 - £48000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager / Business Analyst - Client Side Salt £35000 - £50000 per annum + + Benefits , London
- Digital Resourcer Creative Recruitment £16000 - £18000 per annum + OTE £20k, City of London
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- Will content kill traditional ad models?