Pick of the Week - DLKW Lowe/Trainline
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 September 2012 08:00AM
Jeremy Lee is a fan of "be sensible" by DLKW Lowe for Trainline:
"With an homage to the classic 80s comedy film Airplane!, this is a brilliant replacement spot for the slightly irritating two dorks doing the conga, accompanied by Black Lace. Trainline might not necessarily operate in the most exciting sector, but this goes to show that the advertising that accompanies it doesn't have to be similarly mundane." The spot was written by Christian Sewell and Andy Mcananey, and directed by Si & Ad through Academy.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Creative Director Network Career Consultants £80000 - £100000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Digital Campaign Project Manager Creative Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Junior Comms Planning Manager required for Leading Media Agency Ultimate Asset £32000 per annum + great benefits package, London
- Entertainment brand - Comms Manager at top London media agency Ultimate Asset £35000 per annum, London
- Brawn and bread: Sly Stallone stars in Warburtons campaign
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Five traits that define a south of the river agency
- Schwarzenegger vs Stallone: Whose ad is better?
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas