Pick of the Week - DLKW Lowe/Trainline
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 September 2012 08:00AM
Jeremy Lee is a fan of "be sensible" by DLKW Lowe for Trainline:
"With an homage to the classic 80s comedy film Airplane!, this is a brilliant replacement spot for the slightly irritating two dorks doing the conga, accompanied by Black Lace. Trainline might not necessarily operate in the most exciting sector, but this goes to show that the advertising that accompanies it doesn't have to be similarly mundane." The spot was written by Christian Sewell and Andy Mcananey, and directed by Si & Ad through Academy.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Search Manager Aspire £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Creative Project Manager/Production Manager become £30k-£42k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Pitch Consultants £40000 - £50000 per annum, Manchester
- Campaign Manager,Professional services,London,£50k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: +excellent benefits, London
- Junior Global Strategist Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 7 things Proximity has learned in the new Omnicom building