Diary: Simpson's trusty steed
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 13 September 2012 08:00AM
While many of Diary's deep-throat contacts are no strangers to hanging around race courses, The Corner's Neil Simpson has taken things a step further by buying his own race horse.
And Champagne corks were popping last Thursday night at Kempton Park when Raffinn, trained by Sylvester Kirk, won his first race and a £2,000 prize pot. The horse, named after Simpson's sons, Finn and Rafferty, could bring glory to the start-up as The Corner is its official sponsor and the agency's branding is worn by the horse's jockey, Liam Keniry. The agency will hope that the triumph is a good omen for its own pitch success rate.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Creative Director Premier Media £32000 - £42000 per annum, City of London
- SAE or Account Manager £20-26k, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £26000 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing / IT Support Executive - Permanent - London Ninesharp £22000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Head of SEO Ultimate Asset £60000 - £80000 per annum + Amazing Benefits , Hammersmith and Fulham
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show