Diary: Simpson's trusty steed
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 13 September 2012 08:00AM
While many of Diary's deep-throat contacts are no strangers to hanging around race courses, The Corner's Neil Simpson has taken things a step further by buying his own race horse.
And Champagne corks were popping last Thursday night at Kempton Park when Raffinn, trained by Sylvester Kirk, won his first race and a £2,000 prize pot. The horse, named after Simpson's sons, Finn and Rafferty, could bring glory to the start-up as The Corner is its official sponsor and the agency's branding is worn by the horse's jockey, Liam Keniry. The agency will hope that the triumph is a good omen for its own pitch success rate.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager / SAM Guru Careers £30 - 35k, London (W1)
- Digital Manager Michael Page Digital £35000 - £40000 per annum + pension, Warrington
- Senior Media Officer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £30000 per annum, Stafford
- Marketing Executive - Events, London, £27k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £23,000 - £27,000, London