Diary: Simpson's trusty steed
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 13 September 2012 08:00AM
While many of Diary's deep-throat contacts are no strangers to hanging around race courses, The Corner's Neil Simpson has taken things a step further by buying his own race horse.
And Champagne corks were popping last Thursday night at Kempton Park when Raffinn, trained by Sylvester Kirk, won his first race and a £2,000 prize pot. The horse, named after Simpson's sons, Finn and Rafferty, could bring glory to the start-up as The Corner is its official sponsor and the agency's branding is worn by the horse's jockey, Liam Keniry. The agency will hope that the triumph is a good omen for its own pitch success rate.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Online Analytics Manager, Telecoms, Slough Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £65000 per annum, Benefits: +Fantastic benefits, Slough
- Digital Strategist - iconic luxury brand - £55K-£65K Bamboo Crowd £55K-£65K, London (Greater)
- Social & Digital Director - iconic luxury brand - £50K-£55K Bamboo Crowd £50K-£55K, London (Greater)
- Web Designer | Junior / Midweight Nu Creative Talent Negotiable, London
- Marketing Director Stopgap £55000 per annum, London