Diary: Simpson's trusty steed
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 13 September 2012 08:00AM
While many of Diary's deep-throat contacts are no strangers to hanging around race courses, The Corner's Neil Simpson has taken things a step further by buying his own race horse.
And Champagne corks were popping last Thursday night at Kempton Park when Raffinn, trained by Sylvester Kirk, won his first race and a £2,000 prize pot. The horse, named after Simpson's sons, Finn and Rafferty, could bring glory to the start-up as The Corner is its official sponsor and the agency's branding is worn by the horse's jockey, Liam Keniry. The agency will hope that the triumph is a good omen for its own pitch success rate.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Campaign Manager Direct Recruitment £35,000 - £40,000 + bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Planning Manager (SAS) Direct Recruitment £45-55k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Manager Direct Recruitment £45,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- BBC to end exclusive Red Bee Media production deal
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- Happy birthday Mr Ad Server: the future of RTB