Diary: Simpson's trusty steed
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 13 September 2012 08:00AM
While many of Diary's deep-throat contacts are no strangers to hanging around race courses, The Corner's Neil Simpson has taken things a step further by buying his own race horse.
And Champagne corks were popping last Thursday night at Kempton Park when Raffinn, trained by Sylvester Kirk, won his first race and a £2,000 prize pot. The horse, named after Simpson's sons, Finn and Rafferty, could bring glory to the start-up as The Corner is its official sponsor and the agency's branding is worn by the horse's jockey, Liam Keniry. The agency will hope that the triumph is a good omen for its own pitch success rate.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Marketing Manager (Mobile and Social) Creative Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure