Diary: The best a girl can get
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 13 September 2012 08:00AM
Have you ever wanted to pack it all in and ride off into the sunset on a motorbike with Dave Buonaguidi?
Well, believe it or not, someone paid good money to do just that at an auction at Karmarama last year. In fairness, it was marginally more glamorous than one of the other prizes the agency managed to auction off - a KFC dinner date with the group chief executive, Ben Bilboul. Diary hears the annual auction is back again this year, and we can't begin to imagine what delights will be in store.
For those who don't want to get up close and personal with any of the management team, there is some fine contemporary art on sale. There will also be sausage rolls. The auction, "Compendium", takes place at Karmarama's headquarters in Farringdon on 20 September. All the funds raised will go to Age UK and The Small Business Consultancy.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London