Diary: The best a girl can get
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 13 September 2012 08:00AM
Have you ever wanted to pack it all in and ride off into the sunset on a motorbike with Dave Buonaguidi?
Well, believe it or not, someone paid good money to do just that at an auction at Karmarama last year. In fairness, it was marginally more glamorous than one of the other prizes the agency managed to auction off - a KFC dinner date with the group chief executive, Ben Bilboul. Diary hears the annual auction is back again this year, and we can't begin to imagine what delights will be in store.
For those who don't want to get up close and personal with any of the management team, there is some fine contemporary art on sale. There will also be sausage rolls. The auction, "Compendium", takes place at Karmarama's headquarters in Farringdon on 20 September. All the funds raised will go to Age UK and The Small Business Consultancy.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Graphic Designer (Visual Merchandising & Marketing) Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £20000 - £21000 per annum + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager | Up to 32k Dynamic New Alliances Up to £32K Plus Benefits Package , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Rising Star! Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, North East England / North West England
- Trade Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Brands make the most of Germany's dramatic victory over Brazil
- Imperial War Museum releases film announcing WWI exhibition
- Sponsors congratulate Novak Djokovic on Wimbledon win
- Starcom MediaVest Group to move to Turnmills
- Guardian News & Media reduces losses by 27% to £19.4m
- Guardian plotting English language launch in India