Diary: One for Wernham Hogg
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 13 September 2012 08:00AM
Diary is always intrigued to see the latest innovations in technology the advertising industry has to offer.
So a slightly higher level of excitement than usual at Campaign Towers greeted the news of the latest phenomenon sweeping the creative hubs of agencies: The Ad Pad. We can exclusively reveal it's a blank note pad with a black border drawn round the side of each page. Beat that, Wired magazine. It claims to "help creative teams get their ideas down quickly without the need to draw a border themselves". The jokers behind the new product were on the publicity drive last week but are refusing to reveal their identity, which is probably for the best.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Comms Acount Director- Leading Beauty FMCG - £55K Ultimate Asset £45000 - £55000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager - SPORTS BRAND - £35K Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager! BRAND LED ACCOUNTS!! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager - Branding up to £39k Network Career Consultants £30000 - £39000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Want a tactical ad? Should have gone to Specsavers
- Maxus confirmed as world's fastest growing media agency
- Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction
- Why 2014 won't be the year of mobile advertising
- ITV's Adam Crozier: 'Work to be done' after losing out to C4 during World Cup
- Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite for 'anti-conflict' film