Diary: One for Wernham Hogg
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 13 September 2012 08:00AM
Diary is always intrigued to see the latest innovations in technology the advertising industry has to offer.
So a slightly higher level of excitement than usual at Campaign Towers greeted the news of the latest phenomenon sweeping the creative hubs of agencies: The Ad Pad. We can exclusively reveal it's a blank note pad with a black border drawn round the side of each page. Beat that, Wired magazine. It claims to "help creative teams get their ideas down quickly without the need to draw a border themselves". The jokers behind the new product were on the publicity drive last week but are refusing to reveal their identity, which is probably for the best.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Business Development Manager Pure360 £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience. £45k OTE uncapped, Brighton
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Marketing Partnerships Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Assistant Category Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £27000 - £30000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business