Diary: More merch, anyone?
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 13 September 2012 08:00AM
You've got the Team GB-emblazoned pen, hat, T-shirt, tracksuit, pyjamas, headband, bunting, mug, bra and knickers.
But it's just not enough, is it? Well, here's a chance to buy even more memorabilia. Luke Bartley, a creative from Inferno, has created 29 screen prints representing the 29 gold medals that Team GB won at the Olympics. They are £35 a pop and all proceeds go to the Make-A-Wish Foundation. The prints were made in collaboration with the studio Bob Eight Pop. Buy them at www.many-hands.co/product/ make-a-wish-for-team-gb-gold.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Director - Retail to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Mid-Senior Print Designer | Contract | London Salt £200 - £300 per day, City of London
- Retail Marketing - Account Executive Barclay Meade £24000 - £27000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Barclay Meade £45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, Reading
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition