Diary: More merch, anyone?
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 13 September 2012 08:00AM
You've got the Team GB-emblazoned pen, hat, T-shirt, tracksuit, pyjamas, headband, bunting, mug, bra and knickers.
But it's just not enough, is it? Well, here's a chance to buy even more memorabilia. Luke Bartley, a creative from Inferno, has created 29 screen prints representing the 29 gold medals that Team GB won at the Olympics. They are £35 a pop and all proceeds go to the Make-A-Wish Foundation. The prints were made in collaboration with the studio Bob Eight Pop. Buy them at www.many-hands.co/product/ make-a-wish-for-team-gb-gold.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Marketing Manager (Mobile and Social) Creative Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure