Diary: More merch, anyone?
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 13 September 2012 08:00AM
You've got the Team GB-emblazoned pen, hat, T-shirt, tracksuit, pyjamas, headband, bunting, mug, bra and knickers.
But it's just not enough, is it? Well, here's a chance to buy even more memorabilia. Luke Bartley, a creative from Inferno, has created 29 screen prints representing the 29 gold medals that Team GB won at the Olympics. They are £35 a pop and all proceeds go to the Make-A-Wish Foundation. The prints were made in collaboration with the studio Bob Eight Pop. Buy them at www.many-hands.co/product/ make-a-wish-for-team-gb-gold.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, West End
- Search Manager Aspire £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Creative Project Manager/Production Manager become £30k-£42k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Pitch Consultants £40000 - £50000 per annum, Manchester
- Campaign Manager,Professional services,London,£50k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: +excellent benefits, London
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 7 things Proximity has learned in the new Omnicom building