Diary: More merch, anyone?
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 13 September 2012 08:00AM
You've got the Team GB-emblazoned pen, hat, T-shirt, tracksuit, pyjamas, headband, bunting, mug, bra and knickers.
But it's just not enough, is it? Well, here's a chance to buy even more memorabilia. Luke Bartley, a creative from Inferno, has created 29 screen prints representing the 29 gold medals that Team GB won at the Olympics. They are £35 a pop and all proceeds go to the Make-A-Wish Foundation. The prints were made in collaboration with the studio Bob Eight Pop. Buy them at www.many-hands.co/product/ make-a-wish-for-team-gb-gold.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Content Specialist Harvey Nash £30000 - £35000 per annum + Package, Lichfield
- Brand Guardian/Artwork Manager Network Career Consultants £26000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Marketing Executive - 6 month contract Brand Recruitment £25000 per annum + plus benefits , Colchester
- Digital Project Manager PFJ £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency