Diary: More merch, anyone?
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 13 September 2012 08:00AM
You've got the Team GB-emblazoned pen, hat, T-shirt, tracksuit, pyjamas, headband, bunting, mug, bra and knickers.
But it's just not enough, is it? Well, here's a chance to buy even more memorabilia. Luke Bartley, a creative from Inferno, has created 29 screen prints representing the 29 gold medals that Team GB won at the Olympics. They are £35 a pop and all proceeds go to the Make-A-Wish Foundation. The prints were made in collaboration with the studio Bob Eight Pop. Buy them at www.many-hands.co/product/ make-a-wish-for-team-gb-gold.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Freelance After effects Designer Creative Recruitment negotiable, City of London
- Marketing Manager Diageo Great reward packages for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Copywriter Brand Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Peterborough
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- TalkTalk to launch user-generated X Factor idents
- Watch Harvey Keitel's Wolf bark again in new Direct Line ads
- Celebrity Cruises opts for Goodstuff