Pick of the Week - Saatchi & Saatchi, Toyota GT86
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 13 September 2012 08:00AM
Ian Darby is revved up by Saatchi & Saatchi's "real deal" for the Toyota GT86:
"In a market full of dull car advertising, this spot stands out a mile as it creates a world of its own while showcasing the new model. Kudos to the agency and production chaps for recreating the Grand Theft Auto-style animation so well, as the impact of the spot is so dependent on delivering this." The ad was written by Rob Potts, art directed by Andy Jex and directed by Adam Berg through Stink. Animation was by Digital Domain.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Executive air recruitment Up to 23k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Designer (Dubai) MCG Associates Up to GBP60,000 a year tax free + benefits (including annual flights home) + relocation assistance., Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Is The Net Set a welcome addition?
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media