Pick of the Week - Saatchi & Saatchi, Toyota GT86
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 13 September 2012 08:00AM
Ian Darby is revved up by Saatchi & Saatchi's "real deal" for the Toyota GT86:
"In a market full of dull car advertising, this spot stands out a mile as it creates a world of its own while showcasing the new model. Kudos to the agency and production chaps for recreating the Grand Theft Auto-style animation so well, as the impact of the spot is so dependent on delivering this." The ad was written by Rob Potts, art directed by Andy Jex and directed by Adam Berg through Stink. Animation was by Digital Domain.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits, East Midlands Region / Leicestershire
- Account Manager - Shopper / Promotional Marketing Agency Stonor £30K + as a benchmark but depends on level of experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Account Director - Digital Agency - Oxfordshire - £45k - NP084 Stonor £45k, Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Account Manager - Partnership Marketing Stonor £24k - £32k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)