Pick of the Week - Saatchi & Saatchi, Toyota GT86
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 13 September 2012 08:00AM
Ian Darby is revved up by Saatchi & Saatchi's "real deal" for the Toyota GT86:
"In a market full of dull car advertising, this spot stands out a mile as it creates a world of its own while showcasing the new model. Kudos to the agency and production chaps for recreating the Grand Theft Auto-style animation so well, as the impact of the spot is so dependent on delivering this." The ad was written by Rob Potts, art directed by Andy Jex and directed by Adam Berg through Stink. Animation was by Digital Domain.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Studio Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £29000 - £32000 per annum, Warwickshire
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure