Pick of the Week - Saatchi & Saatchi, Toyota GT86
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 13 September 2012 08:00AM
Ian Darby is revved up by Saatchi & Saatchi's "real deal" for the Toyota GT86:
"In a market full of dull car advertising, this spot stands out a mile as it creates a world of its own while showcasing the new model. Kudos to the agency and production chaps for recreating the Grand Theft Auto-style animation so well, as the impact of the spot is so dependent on delivering this." The ad was written by Rob Potts, art directed by Andy Jex and directed by Adam Berg through Stink. Animation was by Digital Domain.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Account Manager Stopgap £40000 per annum, London
- Senior Creative - Multi-award winning innovation agency who fuse commercial and creative Bamboo Crowd £40k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review
- Hovis appoints Mother to ad account
- Made.com makes Scottish Referendum marketing "blunder"