Interview with Sir John Hegarty about D&AD winner Gorgeous Enterprises
campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 19 September 2012 08:54AM
Sir John Hegarty, founder of Bartle Bogle Hegarty, reveals why Gorgeous Enterprises is D&AD's most-awarded production company.
To read about The Greatest: D&AD's all-time award-winners, click here.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Consultant Corporate Communications Recruitment £70-£80k base plus bonus and package, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager - Fashion Retail Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Project Manager Corporate Communications Recruitment £35-£55k, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Project manager - Corp Reporting, IR, CSR. Corporate Communications Recruitment £30-£50k, London (West), London (Greater)