Paul Rothwell on D&AD winner Frank Budgen
campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 19 September 2012 09:08AM
Paul Rothwell, a partner at Gorgeous Enterprises, reveals why Frank Budgen came joint first as D&AD's most-awarded director.
To read about The Greatest: D&AD's all-time award-winners, click here.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Executive Brand Recruitment £25000 per annum, Watford
- Social Media Executive Brand Recruitment £25000 per annum, Watford
- Digital Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum + plus benefits, Hitchin
- Marketing Process Manager - Surrey Sanderson Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, Cobham
- Senior Product Manager - Technical/Engineering Brand Recruitment £50000 per annum + car and benefits, Hitchin
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad
- In pictures: Campaign Media Awards 2014
- Freeview launches singing toys campaign
- Hammerson uses automated mechanical model to showcase Christmas gifts