Diary: Signs of the times
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 20 September 2012 08:00AM
Tributes have continued to flood in for the late, great Winston Fletcher - the man who launched two ad agencies and served as both the president of the IPA and the Advertising Association.
Our attention has also been drawn to some of the lighter moments that Fletcher provided over the years - including a fantastic Campaign Christmas feature in 1977 that gave him free rein to offer advice to UK sign-writers who had created such standout copy as "Motorists take care ... poultry crossing." Both creatives and media buyers are on the receiving end of Fletcher's sharp wit - a couple of examples are shown on the right.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Planner, Top Direct Marketing/Digital Agency London Direct Recruitment £35,000-£42,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Planner, Direct Marketing /CRM Agency, London Direct Recruitment £70,000-100,000, London (Greater)
- CRM Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Head Of Strategy & Consumer Insight Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South West England
- Merchandising Assistant Ball & Hoolahan £29,500, London (Central), London (Greater)