Diary: Media pair on the run
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 20 September 2012 08:00AM
The picture below of the Mirror's David Emin and Aegis Media's Dominic Williams shows the pair after completing the Great North Run last Sunday.
Emin managed a respectable time of 1 hr 59 mins while Williams puffed over the line in the slightly slower 2 hrs 11 mins but managed to raise more than £3,000 for a great cause. A remarkable achievement, especially in the eyes of those who associate the pair with the more "lively" side of the media social scene.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Senior Digital Strategist - West London Agency Fill Recruitment to £60k + good benefits, West London
- Head of Business Development - Group Head Sports Ultimate Asset £50000 - £70000 per annum + Which includes Bonus, London
- Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England