Diary: Media pair on the run
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 20 September 2012 08:00AM
The picture below of the Mirror's David Emin and Aegis Media's Dominic Williams shows the pair after completing the Great North Run last Sunday.
Emin managed a respectable time of 1 hr 59 mins while Williams puffed over the line in the slightly slower 2 hrs 11 mins but managed to raise more than £3,000 for a great cause. A remarkable achievement, especially in the eyes of those who associate the pair with the more "lively" side of the media social scene.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Designer Purple Consultancy £250 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Graphic Designer Ninesharp £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Sussex
- Head of PR, Luxury Travel, Surrey, £60-65k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £60000 - £65000 per annum, London (Greater) / Surrey
- Lead Promotions Manager Three £Competitive + 20% bonus + benefits, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Want a tactical ad? Should have gone to Specsavers
- Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction
- Maxus confirmed as world's fastest growing media agency
- Why 2014 won't be the year of mobile advertising
- Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite for 'anti-conflict' film
- ITV's Adam Crozier: 'Work to be done' after losing out to C4 during World Cup