Diary: Media pair on the run
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 20 September 2012 08:00AM
The picture below of the Mirror's David Emin and Aegis Media's Dominic Williams shows the pair after completing the Great North Run last Sunday.
Emin managed a respectable time of 1 hr 59 mins while Williams puffed over the line in the slightly slower 2 hrs 11 mins but managed to raise more than £3,000 for a great cause. A remarkable achievement, especially in the eyes of those who associate the pair with the more "lively" side of the media social scene.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Project Executive Pitch Consultants £15000 - £19000 per annum, Warwickshire
- Marketing & Comms Executive Major Players £28000 - £35000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Designer Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Designer - UI Designer Zebra People £30000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- Senior Copywriter - Conceptual, Charity, Direct Marketing Agency ADLIB Upto £50k, Bristol
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers