Diary: Media pair on the run
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 20 September 2012 08:00AM
The picture below of the Mirror's David Emin and Aegis Media's Dominic Williams shows the pair after completing the Great North Run last Sunday.
Emin managed a respectable time of 1 hr 59 mins while Williams puffed over the line in the slightly slower 2 hrs 11 mins but managed to raise more than £3,000 for a great cause. A remarkable achievement, especially in the eyes of those who associate the pair with the more "lively" side of the media social scene.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- International Accounts Director - exciting media owner Ultimate Asset £90000 - £110000 per annum + 40% bonus, West End
- Mid-weight Project Manager - Global Integrated Agency, up to £40K Story Recruitment up to 40K + great benefits and career progression, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + car or c/a, South East England
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure