Diary: Media pair on the run
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 20 September 2012 08:00AM
The picture below of the Mirror's David Emin and Aegis Media's Dominic Williams shows the pair after completing the Great North Run last Sunday.
Emin managed a respectable time of 1 hr 59 mins while Williams puffed over the line in the slightly slower 2 hrs 11 mins but managed to raise more than £3,000 for a great cause. A remarkable achievement, especially in the eyes of those who associate the pair with the more "lively" side of the media social scene.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Business Development Manager Pure360 £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience. £45k OTE uncapped, Brighton
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Marketing Partnerships Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Assistant Category Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £27000 - £30000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business