Diary: Give missiles a chance
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 27 September 2012 08:00AM
It's time to stop wearing deodorant, grow your armpit hair and buy a Fleet Foxes album: adlanders have turned into a bunch of hippies.
Leo Burnett is setting the trend with its idea to launch the 20-foot Missile For Peace. The missile, seen touring the streets of London on a military vehicle last week, was supposed to be filled with people's written accounts of incidents of violence and hatred (gathered via social media) before being destroyed in a field in Cambridge on the International Day of Peace last Friday - all in aid of Peace One Day. We hear the missile was detonated, but no-one saw it as, sadly, the live screening was postponed. There are now loads of petrified birds in Cambridge writing their own messages of hatred for Leo Burnett. It would seem it's War 1 Peace 0.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Strategist - iconic luxury brand - £55K-£65K Bamboo Crowd £55K-£65K, London (Greater)
- Social & Digital Director - iconic luxury brand - £50K-£55K Bamboo Crowd £50K-£55K, London (Greater)
- Web Designer | Junior / Midweight Nu Creative Talent Negotiable, London
- Marketing Director Stopgap £55000 per annum, London
- Account Executive ADLIB £20000 - £24000 per annum, Bristol Avon