Diary: Havas' on the button
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 27 September 2012 08:00AM
And so our hopes for peace now turn to Havas Worldwide London, which has created a "peace button", being marketed as an "online call to arms to take notice of world peace".
The campaign at thepeacebutton.com lets you press a virtual button for peace and encourages you to put Peace Day in your diary.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs