Diary: Give the poor boy a car
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 27 September 2012 08:00AM
It's bad enough having to work on a pitch when you get paid to. But one desperate grad is offering his pitching services for free.
Harry Carless (yes, that's his real name) has created a website, www.pitchslave.com, promoting himself in the hope that an agency would use him on a pitch and then train him up as an account handler so he can finally get himself a set of wheels. It seems to be working, as OgilvyOne has already taken him for a spin.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Creative Copywriter Brand Recruitment £40000 per annum, Cambridgeshire
- Media Manager Bray Leino £Competitive (depending on experience), Devon / Barnstaple, Devon / Bristol, City of Bristol / Filleigh, Devon
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Consultant Hanson Search Competative , London (Central), London (Greater)