Diary: Give the poor boy a car
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 27 September 2012 08:00AM
It's bad enough having to work on a pitch when you get paid to. But one desperate grad is offering his pitching services for free.
Harry Carless (yes, that's his real name) has created a website, www.pitchslave.com, promoting himself in the hope that an agency would use him on a pitch and then train him up as an account handler so he can finally get himself a set of wheels. It seems to be working, as OgilvyOne has already taken him for a spin.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Front-End/Digital Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment Up to £32K, London
- Head of Strategy - Leading Digital/Social Media Agency Reuben Sinclair £90000 - £120000 per annum + Flexi-hours, Private Healthcare, London
- German Speaking Marketing Manager - Beauty Jarlett de Grouchy £58000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus, Wimbledon
- Client/Media Agency role -Business Director -Publishing Client Ultimate Asset £65000 - £70000 per annum + great benefits package, City of London
- Tesco moves £90m media account to MediaCom
- Viacom pulls plug on C5 sales: more than 90 jobs to go
- Battersea's digital dog 'follows' shoppers in outdoor campaign
- Lego launches Facebook campaign that asks kids to create a kronkiwongi
- Pedigree launches global 'feed the good' campaign with BBDO
- Twitter hunts for UK agencies