Diary: Give the poor boy a car
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 27 September 2012 08:00AM
It's bad enough having to work on a pitch when you get paid to. But one desperate grad is offering his pitching services for free.
Harry Carless (yes, that's his real name) has created a website, www.pitchslave.com, promoting himself in the hope that an agency would use him on a pitch and then train him up as an account handler so he can finally get himself a set of wheels. It seems to be working, as OgilvyOne has already taken him for a spin.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Media Planner / Buyer - DRTV & Brand Response TV ADLIB £24k - £28k + Bonus, North Somerset
- Content Manager Mortimer Spinks £22000 - £29000 per annum + + Excellent Benefits , Rugby
- Senior Integrated Project Manager Premier Media £45000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure