Diary: Give the poor boy a car
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 27 September 2012 08:00AM
It's bad enough having to work on a pitch when you get paid to. But one desperate grad is offering his pitching services for free.
Harry Carless (yes, that's his real name) has created a website, www.pitchslave.com, promoting himself in the hope that an agency would use him on a pitch and then train him up as an account handler so he can finally get himself a set of wheels. It seems to be working, as OgilvyOne has already taken him for a spin.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- CRM Director - eCommerce business Silverdrum £65,000 + bonus , London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- The role of private equity in adland
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show
- Omnicom dispute to drive down Channel 5 prices in H2