Diary: Give the poor boy a car
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 27 September 2012 08:00AM
It's bad enough having to work on a pitch when you get paid to. But one desperate grad is offering his pitching services for free.
Harry Carless (yes, that's his real name) has created a website, www.pitchslave.com, promoting himself in the hope that an agency would use him on a pitch and then train him up as an account handler so he can finally get himself a set of wheels. It seems to be working, as OgilvyOne has already taken him for a spin.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Digital Designer Digital Gurus £25000 - £32000 Per Annum Great Benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Graphic Designer | Fashion Nu Creative Talent negotiable, London (South), London (Greater)
- Biddable Media Exec - PPC Propel £30000 - £35000 per annum + BENEFITS, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Integrated marketing Stonor £30,000 - £40,000 dependent on experience , Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Oxfordshire / London (West), London (Greater)
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- BBC to end exclusive Red Bee Media production deal
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- Happy birthday Mr Ad Server: the future of RTB