Diary: Give the poor boy a car
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 27 September 2012 08:00AM
It's bad enough having to work on a pitch when you get paid to. But one desperate grad is offering his pitching services for free.
Harry Carless (yes, that's his real name) has created a website, www.pitchslave.com, promoting himself in the hope that an agency would use him on a pitch and then train him up as an account handler so he can finally get himself a set of wheels. It seems to be working, as OgilvyOne has already taken him for a spin.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £18000 per annum, Hereford and Worcester
- Category Manager Stopgap £45000 - £50000 per annum + car, East Midlands
- Head of Insight Stopgap £80000 - £85000 per annum, London
- Account Manager/Senior Account Manager - Social Media Adam Recruitment £25000 - £40000 per annum + DOE, London