Diary: MPG does infotainment
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 27 September 2012 08:00AM
Looking to join MPG Media Contacts? If so, you might be interested in learning a few things about its employees.
The staff were quizzed on their likes and dislikes (just for the hell of it) and some genius turned the data into an infographic. On the surface, the mostly female MPG looks to be populated by filthy, crazed, sausage-loving vampire fans who lie about their age and wish they could fly. We can reveal that 44 per cent like fry-ups as a hangover cure, 2.4 per cent have been told they look like Avril Lavigne and 13.6 per cent always have cheese in their fridge. It's possibly too much information to handle. We hope the majority of staff have cleaners because 60 per cent (127 people) say they don't hoover and 87 per cent never wash up.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Executive - Fantastic Digital / Integrated agency up to £22k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£22k, Surrey - Close to Guildford
- Global Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, South East region
- CRM / Subscriptions Executive Ball & Hoolahan £25,000 per annum, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Brand Executive - Hotels Ball & Hoolahan £27,000 per annum, South East region
- Campaign Viral Chart: Canadian airline's Christmas 'miracle' tops chart
- KFC unveils Twitter comp winner in X Factor ad
- EE uses Santa as a case study to promote 4G
- VCCP on becoming Advertising Agency of the Year
- Luca Lindner named as global president of McCann
- Chinese marketing company buys We Are Social