Diary: MPG does infotainment
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 27 September 2012 08:00AM
Looking to join MPG Media Contacts? If so, you might be interested in learning a few things about its employees.
The staff were quizzed on their likes and dislikes (just for the hell of it) and some genius turned the data into an infographic. On the surface, the mostly female MPG looks to be populated by filthy, crazed, sausage-loving vampire fans who lie about their age and wish they could fly. We can reveal that 44 per cent like fry-ups as a hangover cure, 2.4 per cent have been told they look like Avril Lavigne and 13.6 per cent always have cheese in their fridge. It's possibly too much information to handle. We hope the majority of staff have cleaners because 60 per cent (127 people) say they don't hoover and 87 per cent never wash up.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Digital Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne