Pick of the Week - Bartle Bogle Hegarty/St John Ambulance
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 27 September 2012 08:00AM
Anne Cassidy was gripped by the drama that unfolds in the new St John Ambulance ad by Bartle Bogle Hegarty:
"I saw this first on TV not knowing what brand it was for, and was riveted and completely thrown by the unexpected turn of events. This brilliant film will make people, at the very least, stop and think about the importance of first aid and the vital work that the people at St John Ambulance do." It was created by Dan Morris and Charlene Chandrasekaran, and directed by Benito Montorio through Blink.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior PR Account Executive / Junior PR Acocunt Manager AF Selection £20,000 - £25,000, Leicestershire
- Shopper Group Head/Creative Director OneDog £65k - £75k depending on experience , London (Central), London (Greater)
- SAE/AM - Digital - Social - £25k Source £20000 - £25000 per annum, London
- Senior Marketing Consultant Source £70000 - £115000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits, London
- Business Development Manager The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- 7 things Proximity has learned in the new Omnicom building