Pick of the Week - Bartle Bogle Hegarty/St John Ambulance
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 27 September 2012 08:00AM
Anne Cassidy was gripped by the drama that unfolds in the new St John Ambulance ad by Bartle Bogle Hegarty:
"I saw this first on TV not knowing what brand it was for, and was riveted and completely thrown by the unexpected turn of events. This brilliant film will make people, at the very least, stop and think about the importance of first aid and the vital work that the people at St John Ambulance do." It was created by Dan Morris and Charlene Chandrasekaran, and directed by Benito Montorio through Blink.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Email Production Manager - Big Brand Campaigns ADLIB £20000 - £25000 per annum, Bath
- Marketing Project Manager become £35k-£45k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Is The Net Set a welcome addition?
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media