Diary: Hide your Grey shame
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 October 2012 08:00AM
Ever since the author EL James made "mummy porn" a new and acceptable literary genre, there has been a sexual revolution not seen since the 60s.
However, for some of the more repressed fans of the genre, the thought of being caught reading such books while in a public place is still beyond the pale. In order to save their blushes, step forward DLKW Lowe, which has created a series of authentically designed dust covers to hide readers' shame with names such as Fifty Trades Of Clay and Fifty Maids Of Bray. Coming over all unnecessary will never be the same again.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Head of Marketing The RSA Circa £60,000 per annum (commensurate with skills and experience) + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Research Director - Pharma / Healthcare Trace £80k to £110k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), Londo...
- Senior Consultant - Marketing Strategy Trace c. £60k, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (West), London (Greater) / Twickenham, Lo...
- Associate Director - Marketing Strategy Trace c. £85k, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West)...
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films