Diary: Hide your Grey shame
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 October 2012 08:00AM
Ever since the author EL James made "mummy porn" a new and acceptable literary genre, there has been a sexual revolution not seen since the 60s.
However, for some of the more repressed fans of the genre, the thought of being caught reading such books while in a public place is still beyond the pale. In order to save their blushes, step forward DLKW Lowe, which has created a series of authentically designed dust covers to hide readers' shame with names such as Fifty Trades Of Clay and Fifty Maids Of Bray. Coming over all unnecessary will never be the same again.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Creative Strategist - Amsterdam - brand identity, retail and consumer packaging - up to £85k Story Recruitment £65-85k plus benefits dependent on experience, Amsterdam
- Digital Account Director Lipton Fleming £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Head of Video Aspire £60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum, London