Diary: Hide your Grey shame
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 October 2012 08:00AM
Ever since the author EL James made "mummy porn" a new and acceptable literary genre, there has been a sexual revolution not seen since the 60s.
However, for some of the more repressed fans of the genre, the thought of being caught reading such books while in a public place is still beyond the pale. In order to save their blushes, step forward DLKW Lowe, which has created a series of authentically designed dust covers to hide readers' shame with names such as Fifty Trades Of Clay and Fifty Maids Of Bray. Coming over all unnecessary will never be the same again.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 p.a., London (Central), London (Greater)
- Trade Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- CRM Executive Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Senior Marketing Manager - Campaigns Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment To £60,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Pizza Hut launches Classic Crust with TV campaign
- Fold7 splits with Gocompare.com amid talk of Gio Compario's return
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas
- Ronseal claims to ditch 'does exactly what it says on the tin' strapline