Diary: Hide your Grey shame
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 October 2012 08:00AM
Ever since the author EL James made "mummy porn" a new and acceptable literary genre, there has been a sexual revolution not seen since the 60s.
However, for some of the more repressed fans of the genre, the thought of being caught reading such books while in a public place is still beyond the pale. In order to save their blushes, step forward DLKW Lowe, which has created a series of authentically designed dust covers to hide readers' shame with names such as Fifty Trades Of Clay and Fifty Maids Of Bray. Coming over all unnecessary will never be the same again.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Brand Manager EMEA Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, South East England
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + car or c/a, West Midlands