Diary: Hide your Grey shame
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 October 2012 08:00AM
Ever since the author EL James made "mummy porn" a new and acceptable literary genre, there has been a sexual revolution not seen since the 60s.
However, for some of the more repressed fans of the genre, the thought of being caught reading such books while in a public place is still beyond the pale. In order to save their blushes, step forward DLKW Lowe, which has created a series of authentically designed dust covers to hide readers' shame with names such as Fifty Trades Of Clay and Fifty Maids Of Bray. Coming over all unnecessary will never be the same again.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- Digital Planner Buyer - Revolutionary Media Agency!! Ultimate Asset £22000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits , City of London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief