Diary: Rebranding with cake
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 October 2012 08:00AM
Euros decided it would make more euros if it was called Havas Worldwide.
And so it's bye bye Euro RSCG and EHS 4D - it was fun trying to remember all the letters in the right order. As for Euro RSCG Life, see you in the next one. With the name change forex-Euros employees comes a renewed love of rival agency networks. When Leo Burnett decided to have an away-day at a private members club in London's Alfred Place, near to the Havas headquarters, staffers at Havas sent over a big cake to welcome them to their manor, which they modestly call "the home of creative inspiration".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Junior Front End Developer Source £25000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Head of Design Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45000 - £50000 per annum, Reading
- DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER (Ecommerce, Retail, CRM) Creative Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- WEB CONTENT COORDINATOR-(Retail,Ecommerce,CMS,Web Management) Creative Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Community Manager, Integrated Agency, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Volvo van Damme spot nears 60 million YouTube views