Diary: He's no muggle
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 October 2012 08:00AM
Leo Burnett people might have been busy stuffing their faces with Havas cake on theirs, but away-days can be hazardous, as McCann's boss, Chris Macdonald, will testify.
Macdonald is currently sporting a Harry Potter-style scar on his forehead following a very painful encounter with a toilet door on a McCann management away-day last week and now looks like a prematurely greying child wizard.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Field Manager - Experiential Agency - up to £34k Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £34k, west london
- Senior Account Director/Group Account Director Twist Recruitment £48000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + great benefits, City of London
- Digital Lead with Integrated Agency Gemini Search £60000 - £75000 per annum, City of London
- Product Manager - Global Automotive Giant - Berkshire Ninesharp £40000 - £50000 per annum + Great Benefits and Brand Car, Slough
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- TalkTalk to launch user-generated X Factor idents
- Celebrity Cruises opts for Goodstuff
- Watch Harvey Keitel's Wolf bark again in new Direct Line ads