Diary: He's no muggle
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 October 2012 08:00AM
Leo Burnett people might have been busy stuffing their faces with Havas cake on theirs, but away-days can be hazardous, as McCann's boss, Chris Macdonald, will testify.
Macdonald is currently sporting a Harry Potter-style scar on his forehead following a very painful encounter with a toilet door on a McCann management away-day last week and now looks like a prematurely greying child wizard.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Digital Editor / Copywriter - C. London - Real Estate Giant Ninesharp £30000 - £40000 per annum + Great Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager Premier Media negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Greater)
- 3D Senior Creative Lead Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £55000 - £65000 per annum, West Midlands