Diary: He's no muggle
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 October 2012 08:00AM
Leo Burnett people might have been busy stuffing their faces with Havas cake on theirs, but away-days can be hazardous, as McCann's boss, Chris Macdonald, will testify.
Macdonald is currently sporting a Harry Potter-style scar on his forehead following a very painful encounter with a toilet door on a McCann management away-day last week and now looks like a prematurely greying child wizard.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- E-commerce Manager - B2B Adam Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits, Greater Manchester
- Marketing Studio Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £38000 - £40000 per annum, Gloucestershire
- Strategic Alliances Manger, major RTB platform Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + +comm, London
- Head of Shopper Insights & Strategy Dynamic New Alliances £80000.00 - £100000.00 per annum + benefits, London