Diary: He's no muggle
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 October 2012 08:00AM
Leo Burnett people might have been busy stuffing their faces with Havas cake on theirs, but away-days can be hazardous, as McCann's boss, Chris Macdonald, will testify.
Macdonald is currently sporting a Harry Potter-style scar on his forehead following a very painful encounter with a toilet door on a McCann management away-day last week and now looks like a prematurely greying child wizard.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Freelance Account Director Dynamic New Alliances Ã‚£230 - Ã‚£250 per day, City of London
- MidWeight Digital Designer - Agency Nakama £25,000 - £35000 + benefits, London (Greater)
- Account executive - branding and design agency, Ã‚£22k Gabriele Skelton £18000 - £22000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director - Digital Global Agency Nakama £80,000 - £100,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Studio Manager Network Career Consultants Ã‚£50000 - Ã‚£60000 per annum, Hertfordshire
- 7Up kicks off global campaign with urban knitting ad
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton
- VisitBritain crowdsources digital marketing campaign
- Zurich launches snowmen cinema campaign across Europe
- Cheil Worldwide buys Iris stake