Diary: Let's do it for the kids
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 October 2012 08:00AM
It's always nice to see agency chiefs putting aside rivalry for a good cause.
This month, Stephen Allan (above, left), the worldwide chairman and chief executive of MediaCom, and Steve King (above, right), the global chief executive of ZenithOptimedia, joined forces to take part in a triathlon raising money for the children's charity Ray of Sunshine. Allan, a co-founder and chairman of the organisation, coerced his business rival into signing up after the pair bumped into each other at Cannes. More than 700 competitors took part in Tri for Life and Rays of Sunshine will receive £100,000, which will be used to fulfil the wishes of seriously ill children in the UK.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Fabulous Global Agency - Central London - £32k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £32k, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)
- Account Director [Car Account] - Advertising Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd c£55k+, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Bosch secures sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sunday Brunch