Diary: Let's do it for the kids
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 October 2012 08:00AM
It's always nice to see agency chiefs putting aside rivalry for a good cause.
This month, Stephen Allan (above, left), the worldwide chairman and chief executive of MediaCom, and Steve King (above, right), the global chief executive of ZenithOptimedia, joined forces to take part in a triathlon raising money for the children's charity Ray of Sunshine. Allan, a co-founder and chairman of the organisation, coerced his business rival into signing up after the pair bumped into each other at Cannes. More than 700 competitors took part in Tri for Life and Rays of Sunshine will receive £100,000, which will be used to fulfil the wishes of seriously ill children in the UK.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 p.a., London (Central), London (Greater)
- Trade Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- CRM Executive Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Senior Marketing Manager - Campaigns Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment To £60,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Pizza Hut launches Classic Crust with TV campaign
- Fold7 splits with Gocompare.com amid talk of Gio Compario's return
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas
- Ronseal claims to ditch 'does exactly what it says on the tin' strapline