Diary: Let's do it for the kids
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 October 2012 08:00AM
It's always nice to see agency chiefs putting aside rivalry for a good cause.
This month, Stephen Allan (above, left), the worldwide chairman and chief executive of MediaCom, and Steve King (above, right), the global chief executive of ZenithOptimedia, joined forces to take part in a triathlon raising money for the children's charity Ray of Sunshine. Allan, a co-founder and chairman of the organisation, coerced his business rival into signing up after the pair bumped into each other at Cannes. More than 700 competitors took part in Tri for Life and Rays of Sunshine will receive £100,000, which will be used to fulfil the wishes of seriously ill children in the UK.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Graphic Designer / Art Director Creative Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £23000 per annum, Warwickshire
- Senior Manager Customer Engagement - Sports Brand (Relocation) Ultimate Asset €70000 - €73000 per annum + Relocation package, Bavaria
- Digital Sales Account Director Ultimate Asset £43000 - £45000 per annum + 15-20k comms, London
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- Ocean Outdoor finds new owners in Searchlight Capital