Diary: Let's do it for the kids
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 October 2012 08:00AM
It's always nice to see agency chiefs putting aside rivalry for a good cause.
This month, Stephen Allan (above, left), the worldwide chairman and chief executive of MediaCom, and Steve King (above, right), the global chief executive of ZenithOptimedia, joined forces to take part in a triathlon raising money for the children's charity Ray of Sunshine. Allan, a co-founder and chairman of the organisation, coerced his business rival into signing up after the pair bumped into each other at Cannes. More than 700 competitors took part in Tri for Life and Rays of Sunshine will receive £100,000, which will be used to fulfil the wishes of seriously ill children in the UK.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Project Manager Aspire £25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- SEO Technical Specialist Creative Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Surbiton
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- MEC appoints first head of programmatic strategy
- Blinkx losses sound alarm bells for those in online advertising
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot