Diary: Adland says yes to No
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 October 2012 08:00AM
Feature-film portrayals of ad execs don't tend to do the industry many favours.
Mel Gibson in the side-splitting What Women Want, for instance. But the former ad director Pablo Lorrain is set to change all that with his latest feature, No, which stars Gael Garcia Bernal in a story based on an adman's role in the 1988 referendum for democracy in Chile. The film has already won an award at Cannes and will be shown at the London Film Festival ahead of a full release next year. For those who like their Mad Men to have a conscience, this could be a hit.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Copywriter Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, City of London
- Creative Artworker - Reigate ASG £25,000 - £28,000, Reigate
- Senior PR Account Executive / Junior Account Manager AF Selection £20,000 - £23,000, Lincolnshire
- Art Director/Head of Art Dynamic New Alliances £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, City of London