Diary: Adland says yes to No
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 October 2012 08:00AM
Feature-film portrayals of ad execs don't tend to do the industry many favours.
Mel Gibson in the side-splitting What Women Want, for instance. But the former ad director Pablo Lorrain is set to change all that with his latest feature, No, which stars Gael Garcia Bernal in a story based on an adman's role in the 1988 referendum for democracy in Chile. The film has already won an award at Cannes and will be shown at the London Film Festival ahead of a full release next year. For those who like their Mad Men to have a conscience, this could be a hit.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Junior Account Manager / Account Manager / Account Executive Royds Raphael £25k-£28kk+neg, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Branding Agency - FREELANCE or permanent Royds Raphael £30k-£35k+ pro rata, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - GLOBAL BRANDING, INNOVATION & STRATEGY Royds Raphael £75k-£80k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - BRAND STRATEGY & DESIGN freelance contract & permanent role Royds Raphael £35k-£40k+ dep. on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)