Pick of the week - Leagas Delaney/British Red Cross
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 October 2012 08:00AM
Sara Kimberley is moved by the British Red Cross ad by Leagas Delaney: "It has been a good few weeks for charity spots and this one is also great. The haunting scenery, along with the perfectly cast girl, makes it very affecting. It helps you realise a crisis really can happen to anyone. I think it will make people appreciate what a great job the British Red Cross does."
The work was written by Nigel Roberts, art directed by Alan Cinnamond and directed by Seb Edwards through Academy.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head of Business Development - Creative Agency Reuben Sinclair £40000 - £55000 per annum + bonus + benefits, London
- Account Manager The Beautiful Meme £25k to £30k, East London
- Group Head - Global Internet Giant Ultimate Asset £55000 - £70000 per annum + bonus and incredible benefits , London