Pick of the week - Leagas Delaney/British Red Cross
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 October 2012 08:00AM
Sara Kimberley is moved by the British Red Cross ad by Leagas Delaney: "It has been a good few weeks for charity spots and this one is also great. The haunting scenery, along with the perfectly cast girl, makes it very affecting. It helps you realise a crisis really can happen to anyone. I think it will make people appreciate what a great job the British Red Cross does."
The work was written by Nigel Roberts, art directed by Alan Cinnamond and directed by Seb Edwards through Academy.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £36k - £39k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager- Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £28k - £33k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head Of Marketing Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- CREATIVE DIRECTORS Live Recruitment Negotiable, England
- DIGITAL DESIGNER - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment £23000 - £28000 per annum + BENS, Surrey
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media