Pick of the week - Leagas Delaney/British Red Cross
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 October 2012 08:00AM
Sara Kimberley is moved by the British Red Cross ad by Leagas Delaney: "It has been a good few weeks for charity spots and this one is also great. The haunting scenery, along with the perfectly cast girl, makes it very affecting. It helps you realise a crisis really can happen to anyone. I think it will make people appreciate what a great job the British Red Cross does."
The work was written by Nigel Roberts, art directed by Alan Cinnamond and directed by Seb Edwards through Academy.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Global Events Manager Brompton Bicycle Competitive, London (West), London (Greater)
- Account Director Brand Recruitment £45000 per annum, Cambridge
- SAM Twist Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum + great benefits, City of London
- Senior Digital Consultant - Award Winning PR Agency - Big Brands, Central London Capstone Hill Search £65,000 , W1G 0PW, London (Greater)
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Vizeum retains £14m AB InBev in the UK and adds European markets
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool