Pick of the week - Leagas Delaney/British Red Cross
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 October 2012 08:00AM
Sara Kimberley is moved by the British Red Cross ad by Leagas Delaney: "It has been a good few weeks for charity spots and this one is also great. The haunting scenery, along with the perfectly cast girl, makes it very affecting. It helps you realise a crisis really can happen to anyone. I think it will make people appreciate what a great job the British Red Cross does."
The work was written by Nigel Roberts, art directed by Alan Cinnamond and directed by Seb Edwards through Academy.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- ABM Interim Ball & Hoolahan £34,000 per annum, South East England
- Customer Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- International Marketing Manager- B2B Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3