Pick of the week - Leagas Delaney/British Red Cross
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 October 2012 08:00AM
Sara Kimberley is moved by the British Red Cross ad by Leagas Delaney: "It has been a good few weeks for charity spots and this one is also great. The haunting scenery, along with the perfectly cast girl, makes it very affecting. It helps you realise a crisis really can happen to anyone. I think it will make people appreciate what a great job the British Red Cross does."
The work was written by Nigel Roberts, art directed by Alan Cinnamond and directed by Seb Edwards through Academy.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- Digital Planner Buyer - Revolutionary Media Agency!! Ultimate Asset £22000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits , City of London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief