Turkey of the week - Perle de Lait
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 October 2012 08:00AM
Anne Cassidy is baffled by the Perle de Lait ads, particularly the latest offering: "A woman is shown with her messed-up hair covering her face. The hair moves off her face and reforms into a glossy do. She then laughs hysterically at nothing. If this was some sort of French surrealist treatise on advertising's skewed portrayal of women, it would be eerily poignant. Unfortunately, it's a badly repurposed shampoo ad flogging yoghurts."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Director - Shopper/Integrated £65k+ Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £60000 - £65000 per annum, London
- Website Coordinator Pitch Consultants £20000 - £26000 per annum, Coventry
- Design Director Tomorrow Recruitment £55000 - £65000 per annum, East London
- Digital Account Director - AWESOME AUTOMOTIVE BRAND!! Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + Great Benefits Package , West End
- Marketing Project Manager EMR | Specialist Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'