Turkey of the week - Perle de Lait
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 October 2012 08:00AM
Anne Cassidy is baffled by the Perle de Lait ads, particularly the latest offering: "A woman is shown with her messed-up hair covering her face. The hair moves off her face and reforms into a glossy do. She then laughs hysterically at nothing. If this was some sort of French surrealist treatise on advertising's skewed portrayal of women, it would be eerily poignant. Unfortunately, it's a badly repurposed shampoo ad flogging yoghurts."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Creative Major Players £70000 - £80000 per annum, London
- Design Director createselect Up to £65k, London (Greater)
- Quant Researcher-Immediate Start-Saudi Arabia-c50k Tax Free Elizabeth Norman International £40000 - £50000 per annum + Tax free and travel, Saudi Arabia
- Senior Brand Manager Salt £160 - £190 per day, Reading
- Senior Project Manager Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 Per Annum, london
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media