Turkey of the week - Perle de Lait
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 October 2012 08:00AM
Anne Cassidy is baffled by the Perle de Lait ads, particularly the latest offering: "A woman is shown with her messed-up hair covering her face. The hair moves off her face and reforms into a glossy do. She then laughs hysterically at nothing. If this was some sort of French surrealist treatise on advertising's skewed portrayal of women, it would be eerily poignant. Unfortunately, it's a badly repurposed shampoo ad flogging yoghurts."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Social Media Manager/Director Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Senior Online Trading/Commercial Manager Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne