Turkey of the week - Perle de Lait
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 October 2012 08:00AM
Anne Cassidy is baffled by the Perle de Lait ads, particularly the latest offering: "A woman is shown with her messed-up hair covering her face. The hair moves off her face and reforms into a glossy do. She then laughs hysterically at nothing. If this was some sort of French surrealist treatise on advertising's skewed portrayal of women, it would be eerily poignant. Unfortunately, it's a badly repurposed shampoo ad flogging yoghurts."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Business Development Director Major Players £60000 - £70000 per hour + bonus and benefits , City of London
- Product Manager Brand Recruitment Competitive basic plus excellent benefits , Ipswich
- Product Manager Brand Recruitment £30000 per annum + plus benefits, Kings Lynn
- Creative Manager (catalogue) Beyond The Book c.£35000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Mid-Senior Designer AF Selection £30,000 - £35,000, Liverpool, Merseyside
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- 7 things Proximity has learned in the new Omnicom building